Status: Completed.

All Yours Somehow

you can rough me up

I had just finished up with my classes for the day and was walking out of campus in the warm Arizona air when my phone vibrated.

“Hey,” I smiled as I answered the call.

“Hi pretty girl,” John said back. “All finished?”

“Yep just got done, leaving now.”

“So when are you coming over?”

“I’ll be there in twenty,” I told him as I reached my car and drove as quick as I could. I knew what John’s phone call meant and had somewhat expected it. As soon as I walked up to his door and knocked, the door swung opened and he stood there grinning back at me. He moved aside so I could step inside and pulled me to him as soon as the door was shut.

As our lips locked, he wrapped his arms around me as I pulled his hips closer. He then pulled away and grabbed my hand, leading me to his bedroom. As soon as the door was shut, he pushed me against it and pressed his lips to mine again with force. I dropped my bag to the floor and his hands snaked under my top, pulling it off over my head. He pulled his own off as my hands went to his belt buckle and jeans. Once his jeans were off, he pulled me to his bed and pushed me down so he was on top of me. He left a trail of kisses from my lips down to my belly button as his hands undid the button on my jeans which he then pulled off, before working his way back up to my chest.

His hands wandered all over my body before lowering as he stroked between my thighs. He pulled down my underwear and I felt his warm touch. Soon he brought his head back to mine and I groaned as he pushed inside me. As he began to thrust, I gripped his arm with one hand and the sheets with my other hand. Our breathing sped up and our moans grew louder. I let out a loud scream as he hit the right spot and, knowing he had, he pulled out and rolled next to me.

“You’re amazing,” he smiled a while later as we both got our breath back. With his hair all ruffled up from me running my hands in it, I couldn’t help but smile at how hot he looked right now. Once we had both pulled our clothes back on, he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me close before pressing his lips against my forehead.

“John, you can’t do this,” I said softly, avoid contact with his eyes.

“When are you ever going to let me treat you properly? It’s not all about sex you know,” he said, releasing his arms.

“I know, but for now it is,” I told him. “You go off on tour again in a couple of days time, I don’t know if I can deal with dating a guy who isn’t here all the time again yet.”

“But I like you, Hannah, I’m not gonna go sleeping with any random girls I meet on the road,” he said, staring straight into my eyes, which was hard to avoid.

“Well we’ll just have to see, won’t we.”

I said goodbye and made my way back to my apartment. Me and John had been doing this ever since we first slept together. It was nice getting to know him, but I knew he had a big tour coming up and I didn’t want to get to attached for him to go and leave me so soon. If he could go away and come back still wanting me, I knew this could be worth it.

Two days later, I was hanging out with Holly, Kirsten, Hayley and Sara in the living room of our shared student apartment when there was a knock at our door. Holly got up and answered it and we heard her mumble a few words before walking back to us.

“Someone for you, Han,” she smiled, sitting back on the sofa as I got up and walked out to the door. As I walked round the corner, I could see him stood awkwardly in the doorway. “Oh, hey,” I smiled. “Do you wanna come through to my room?”

“Um, yeah sure,” he nodded, shutting the door behind him and following me through the living room, past the acknowledging faces from my friends and down the corridor to my bedroom. All my friends were aware of mine and John’s situation and all of the thought I was nuts for not claiming him as my boyfriend already.

As soon as we were shut in my room, I turned to him and pulled him to me, moving closer to kiss his lips. He kiss back briefly before pulling away. Confused by what had just happened, I opened my eyes to see him completely straight-faced and looking slightly awkward standing there.

“What’s going on, John?” I asked.

“I didn’t come here for that,” he explained. “I just came to tell you something.”

“OK, take a seat,” I said, as we both sat down on my bed.

“Right, I know you hurt before Han, but I’m not going to be like that. I only want you and if I need to gain your trust first then I am going to do it,” he said. “I’m leaving for two months later today and when I get back, I want us to give this a proper try,” he told me.

I was speechless. The guy I saw in front of me now was the same guy I saw when I first met him in the coffee shop. I’d always known he’d had a good mind and he obviously felt he needed to make it known as well.

He left not long after that, once we had said our goodbye’s for the next month or so and as I stood at the door, he promised again to take me out properly once he was home. As soon as I had shut the door, I felt my heart speed up. I had managed to contain it the whole time he was here, but now I just couldn’t. I was falling for John O’Callaghan, and I was falling hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits

Just a quick update. There's another time jump coming up next chapter, just a head's up!

Not sure when the next update will be now, I've got a few chapters written so if I have a spare moment, I'll post one, but otherwise I have a really busy couple of weeks coming up so may not get a chance to.

Thanks for reading and I hope you're enjoying it!