Hum Hallelujah

To The Dandies.

"What do you mean she's been captured!?" Patrick yelled.
"Well it turns out that for some reason Beckett wants me. So since he knew I wouldn't join him he took Emily to make sure I would join him." I tried to explain.
Patrick was fuming and understandably so. His girlfriend had just been kidnapped by the most evil vampire ever. And to make it worse it was cause he wanted me. So this should be a fun conversation.
"So what you're trying to tell me is that my girlfriend has been kidnapped because of you?!" Patrick said narrowing his eyes.
"It gets worse."
"Ohh no!" Joe complained.
"Yeah... If I don't join Beckett said he would kill her." I said timidly.
"Oh for crying out loud!" Andy said.
"I know." I sighed.
"Well what are you going to do?" Joe asked.
"I don't really have a choice. I'm going to go over there now and join them. I wont kill you though. I'll make sure of that. I'll only kill if I have to."
"You're doing what?!" Patrick screeched.
"It's the only thing I can do. Either that or she dies."
It was true. We could do nothing. Either that or Emily died. I could see how much she meant to Patrick so I wasn't going to let her die just so I didn't have to make a sacrifice.
Patrick sighed and nodded to Andy who ran into the weapons room.
"If you're going in there we have a plan. We've had this set up for ages but we haven't anywhere who can get in there without raising suspicion." Patrick explained.
"Oh alright then... Care to elaborate?"
"Yeah. Were gonna strap this to you," he said holding up a harness with this button in the middle. "And I need you too keep these things on you." This time he held up four stakes and a belt with two grenade kind of things on."
"Okay first what the hell is all that stuff. Second how am I supposed to hide this all from Beckett?"
"Well that's the clever part. We have this." Joe said holding up a hoodie that looked a size too big for me.
I laughed. This was typical of the guys.
"Okay well that solves that. What is it all?"
"These are stakes. As usual. These are grenades that are filled with a special mix I created to kill Vampires. That harness is something to protect you from the mix. You push the button and the harness releases this gas that you inhale as you move. It eliminates the particles from your body and keeps you safe."
I nodded and smiled. Patrick was a genius. Always had been.
Andy came back down with a little ear piece. He was grinning like a mad man.
"What Andy?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
"This was my idea!"
"Good for you. Now what is it?"
"It's a communications device. BUT it has a little camera that records where you walk around in little snap shots. So we will getan inside and outside view of the Dandies mansion. And we will be able to hear everything thats said. Plus its virtually undetectable."
I strapped myself in and slid on the hoodie. Looking at myself in the mirror (I'm not that vain I swear) I turned and grinned at the guys.
"Show me the way to the Dandies boys."
♠ ♠ ♠
If ya liking this comment. If ya not stop reading. ;)