Hum Hallelujah

Girl Talk.

Brendon's POV
I sighed and pulled Emily up the stairs with Amy close behind. This wasn't what I wanted I just didn't exactly want her killed or injured in any way. It wasn't what the Dandies were supposed to stand for. Sure we killed humans but only because we were hungry. Or so I was told. I was beginning to regret my choice to join them.
I pulled Emily through my bedroom door and sat her down on the bed. She watched as Amy shut the door and then looked back to me.
"What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled at her.
She shrugged and laid back.
"You could have been killed you know. I could have been killed for protecting you! Why on Earth would you hit him?"
"Because he touched me. No-one but Patrick touches me." she stated.
"So on this one occasion you couldn't just ignore that rule? You know to make sure you survived?!"
"Nope."
This girl was infuriating. I started to pace back and forth infront of the bed. Amy stepped closer to us.
"Look Emily I'm risking my life for you now and if you don't start to act like an adult I swear to God I will just give you to the closest Dandie. You may mean something to Patrick but not to me!"
"Then why did you save me!" she screamed and slid off the bed.
"It's not like I asked you too!!!" she continued storming over to me and prodding me in the chest.
"If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here! But nooo you just had to go out and befriend an extremely dangerous vampire didn't you. Well now look at where that's gotten us! Me kidnapped and you on babysitting duties!!"
I was pressed against the wall with her leaning into my face. I could hear her heart pounding she was that close. Amy came over and pulled her away smiling.
"Brendon I think you should let me deal with this one. You should go change into something a little less formal." Amy said looking at Emily.
I gave a "Humph" and walked into the en suite bathroom after picking up jeans and a t-shirt. Maybe a suit was a bit too much. It wasn't like I couldn't hear everything they were saying I just didn't like the idea of those two being unprotected.
"You know when I was first brought here I was just like you. Unruly, stubborn and vicious. But I soon got used to it and realised its not as bad as it may look. It can be quite fun once you know how things work." I heard Amy say to Emily.
I smiled at myself in the mirror. I knew Emily wasn't going to go easy on her.
"Why are you here?" Emily asked nicely. Shocker.
"Because one of the Dandies was about to kill my 12 year old sister. I made a deal with Beckett. Me as a "toy" for her protection. It's not too bad."
"That's awful! How can you live here?!"
"They're surprisingly nice once you get to know them. Look if you stay quiet and behave the guys will leave you alone and I'll show you where all the good things are kept. Deal?" Amy finished.
No way would Emily accept.
"Deal."
Show's how much I know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment dudes! x