Hum Hallelujah

Agreements, Commotions and A Spillage.

Pete's POV.
I strolled up to the door of the Dandies mansion, pulled up my hood and knocked. Some vampire I didn't recognise (not difficult seeing as I only know two) answered the door and narrowed his eyes.
"What?" he snapped.
"I'm here to see Beckett." I replied as coldly asI could.
"And who are you?" he didn't budge. I was getting annoyed.
"I'm Pete. Now either bring me Beckett or I'll be walking over your ashes and into this house myself."
I heard laughing come from behind the boy and a familiar voice.
"Hahaha nice to hear from you again Pete. Alex you are dismissed. Go get something to eat." Beckett said grabbing the door.
"Yes Sir." Alex nodded and walked away giving me one last look that said "This isn't over."
"Great boy's you have here Beckett. Don't know when to keep their mouth shut it seems." I said stepped through the door and taking in the house.
It was huge. There was a staircase infront of me that started out as one and split into three about halfway up, each one turning to go in a different direction. I could see three floors but I had no idea how many there actually were.
"Nice place." I stated.
Beckett looked around and shrugged.
"You've gotta do what you've gotta do. Anyway shall we go talk?" he motioned into the room to my right. I nodded and walked in to what looked like the study.
William took a seat in a comfty looking armchair and gestured to the one opposite him. I took my seat and looked around. There was nothing of importance here.
"So you decided to join us?" William asked as if he needed clarification.
"Yes. I thought that was obvious since I'm here." I stated. I was seriously not amused.
"Good I'm glad. It makes things easier for us anyway." he summed up.
"And what of Emily?" I asked leaning forward.
"She is safe. In fact why don't you go explore the house? If you see her you can tell her she's free to go. If not I'll have Brendon see to it that she's escorted safely off the premises."
I nodded and stood. This would be a good time to get a feel of the place and find out where the best escape routes were.
There was a commotion from the front door and I wandered out of the study to see what was happening. Two girls, not much over 14, had been dragged through the door. I cocked my head to the side as one of the Dandies lifted the blonde ones chin and grinned.
"Oh I'm going to havefun with you my dear." he drawled in a heavy Texan accent.
The girl burst into tears while the brunette just glared at him. I stepped over and pulled him off of her.
"Leave them alone." I said simply waiting for him to make his move.
"What did you just say?" he growled back.
"I said leave them alone." I replied.
He stepped forward and I pulled the girl behind me before grabbing the brunette and doing the same.
"And who are you to tell me what to do?!" he spat.
"He is your new brother and you will treat him as you would me. Now Harry stand down." Becketts voice came from behind.
I turned to look at him and he gestured towards the stairs.
"Go. I'll deal with this." he said looking at me before walking over to Harry.
"I thought I had told you not to catch children. We are not animals!" Beckett yelled.
I made my way upstairs, away from the arguing and wandered into the different rooms. I pulled my hood down as I caught the scent of Emily and sped up following the trail. I finally reached the room she was in, on the third floor, and threw the door open. Only to have a glass of water thrown over me, soaking my earpiece.
"For Gods sake Emily! Can't we have one meeting without one of us getting something spilled over us!"