Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

Sharra A Shadow of Evil

Sharra laughed again and said "whats wroung sister am I that tarriflying that you cant talk to me". Skiree looked into her clones dark red eyes and saw a blue scale floating "your a demon made from one of my scales". Sharra cracked her neck "indeed I am now perpair to suffer". Shatterix was the first to charge he attacked with fire Sharra just froze it and jumped threw it and rammed into Shatterix knocking his down and out. Skiree backed up to a tree in fear how was this even possible there was no way a demon could have gotten hold of her scales. Then Skiree figured it all out a demon must have got it while she was asleep. Skiree walked up to Sharra and said "I am not your sister Sharra but I will face you in battle". Sharra laughed and got into her battlestance Skiree did the same they walked around each other sizeing up. Then Sharra attacked she dove at Skiree who dodged and rolled away then fired off ice shards at Sharra. She dodged most of them but one sliced into Sharra's right cheek leaveing a nasty cut. She smiled and replyed by fireing a beam of black ice at Skiree's feet stopping her. Skiree looked at Sharra and said "thats cheating". Sharra walked around Skiree and replyed "what can I say I'm a demon". Then she jumped onto Skiree's back and started bitting the back of her neck. Skiree cryed out in pain as Sharra's teeth sank deep into her fleash. Sharra then hopped off and licked her lips "mmmm yummy I think I will enjoy feeding off you when I'm done tortureing you too death". Skiree growled and broke free of the black ice and tackled Sharra to the ground. The two bit and clawed each other fearcelly nather getting the upper hand. Then when the two jumped away from each other Sharra laughed "it seems we cannot overcome each other in combat like this". Skiree nodded in agreement not wanting to remove her eyes from her enemy. Then she fired off more ice shards Sharra ducked and rolled thwords Skiree going under her legs and clawing her belly. Skiree fell to the ground baddlly hurt from the attack. Sharra laughed again then said "you never stood a chance agenst my skills". Then a loud booming sound was heard and something blasted threw Sharra's head blowing it apart. Skiree looked up to she a elf woman holding a bow with bombs attached to the arrows. Sharra's head went back together and she laughed "foolish elf I am immortal". Then the elf fired off another arrow blowing a hole in Sharra's chest. The elf woman smiled and said "I do not fear you demon leave the welpings alone". Sharra laughed and looked at Skiree "it would seem we will have to fight another day sister good bye and please dont let the other demons get to you before I do". Then she melted into the ground and vanished....
♠ ♠ ♠
This Rivally Is Far From Over.....