Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

Light and Darkness

The next morning Skiree fallowed Cara to a lake where she could wash up Cara kept guard while Skiree bathed in a waterfall trying to get the mud off her body. When Skiree was finished her scales shined in the sunlight Cara picked a rose from a wild rose bush and wrapped its steam around one of Skiree's horns then said "you look much better with the spider venom gone and smell better now that your clean". Skiree laughed and replyed "well thank you but I get the feeling that we arnt going to be staying much longer". Cara nodded "I am too take you and Shatterix to the cave on top of Surewood Mountain and you are to talk with teh Spirit of Wisdom". Skiree nodded an hour later they were on the move again Shatterix was awake and well he had been quite shocked to wake up with Skiree cuddled so close to him but he had slept well and so had she. Skiree walked beside him everyonce in a while she would hum to herself and talk about how it would be nice to go home after she talked with the Spirit of Wisdom. When they reached the cave dusk and arrived Shatterix went to fallow Skiree into the cave but Cara grabbed his tail and pulled his back and said "this part of the adventure is for Skiree alone". Skiree turned to Shatterix and said "its ok I will be out in a bit". Shatterix nodded and sat down outside Skiree entered and walked down a dark cavern untill she entered a opening when she could see up threw the mountain Skiree smiled at the beauty and the peacefullness of the cave then she saw a flash of light and a white dragon with no face at all stepped out in front of her and said "greetings Pure One welcome to my tome". Skiree bowed her head and said "I came wanting to know what the Pure Fire is". The Spirit of Wisdom nodded "yes it was a weapion created to destroy the black fire but failed in doing so it only broke it into 5 shards and shattered them into diffrent worlds". Skiree nodded "why was I born with it Spirit"? The Spirit cracked its neck and replyed "because the Pure Fire is looking for a way to finish its job Skiree the many demon lords fear only one because he has two of the Black Shards it is your mission to find them before he dose and destroy them". Skiree stomped her foot into the ground "I want to go home I want nothing to do with this cant the Pure Fire pick someone else"? The Spirit of Wisdom laughed "if it could it would have made its own body to do so but it cant it must always have a host to survive however if you are going to enter the demon world Zarmus you must have a shard of the Black Fire". Skiree nodded "where can I find one"? The Spirit snorted "so many questions so many things to say one of the peaces has already tryed to kill you". Skiree thought for a moment then said "you mean Sharra but I cant defeat her". The Spirit nodded in agreement "yes but you can reasion with her if she kills you she kills herself the dark connot exist without the light". Skiree nodded and knew what she had to do she needed to find a way to get Sharra to join with her but how? Skiree bowed her head again and said "thank you Spirit of Wisdom now then I must go and find my shadow sister". As she was leaveing the Spirit said "good hunting Skiree and may the gods watch over you in this time of darkness".......
♠ ♠ ♠
Skiree is ready to face Sharra