Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

Face Off

Skiree stood in the middle of the lake and focused her energy on Sharra then she said "I call forth Sharra demon of Skiree from slumber". Nothing happened no portal nothing Shatterix and Cara stood on the shore watching. Shatterix sighed "this is useless Sharra isent going to show herself to use she wants to find us herself". Cara smiled "yes but this may be the only way Skiree can talk to her". Then the clouds turned black and a demon portal opened Cara got her bow ready just in case Sharra wasent alone. But she was she landed right in front of Skiree with a smile on her face "I knew you would call me sister". Skiree stared at her then said "shadow sister please hear me out killing me will not make you whole it will kill you as well you are still apart of my essence and so my death will mean yours we must join forces and defeat the demon lord tegether its the only way". Sharra laughed "you are such a cry baby the master said all I had to do was end you and I would be free". Skiree backed up in case of an attack "no sister please Snakeion is a lier he cant be trusted". Sharra snarled and laughed again "too bad sister I trust him more then I would ever trust you now then are you ready for a final showdown". Skiree knew she had no chose so she nodded and got ready for battle Sharra attacked by jumping into the air and shooting black ice shards from her wings. Skiree fired her own ice shards and the two beams crashed into each other Skiree then jumped up to bite Sharra who dodged and head butted Skiree kncoking her into the lake. Sharra when vanished and popped up where Skiree landed and began drowning her. Skiree struggled to get free and but couldent then she froze the entire lake and head butted Sharra in the face knocking and back Skireegot to her feet and said "I'm asking you one last time Sharra stop this right now it will only end baddlly for you". Sharra ignored her and charged Skiree dodged and smacked her with her tail and jumped up and forze her legs and wings to the lake. Skiree walked up to Sharra and said "I'm not going to kill you Sharra I need you with me". Sharra roared with rage and broke free then attacked with her horns Skiree whispered "I'm sorry sister". Then she closed her eyes and called apon the Pure Fire Skiree opened up and light wrapped around Sharra and began dissolveing her body. Then Skiree said "DROP". and Sharra fell to the ground defeated Skiree walked up to her and said "now then join me become whole again". Sharra looked up at Skiree in fear then nodded "ok I will aid you sister just please dont do that to me again". Skiree pormised and Sharra turned into vapor and went into Skiree's tail turning the tip black. Skiree stared at it for a moment the called over to Shatterix and Cara "WE DID IT"......
♠ ♠ ♠
EPIC FIGHT!!!!