Status: Complete: do not dispair Skiree will return soon

Skiree: The Pure Fire

The Game Begins

Skiree wasent sure how she had gotten lost but she had and Shatterix was somewhere else in the maze. Skiree looked around there was webbing all over the place then she heard a screech and the webbing wrapped around her legs and stopped her. Then she felt a stinging pain in her back. Skiree fell to the ground and couldent move then she saw a hairy leg move to her right then the voice said "you are tastey welpling yet you have such a jumbled adventure ahead of you such pain you will go threw when I swallow you whole". Skiree started biteing the webbing arouns her legs in a panic then she said "wait why do you make a game of your prey"? The spider moved into the light and Skiree got a good look at him he had the 8 legs of a spider with 10 eyes all staring hungerlly at her. Then the spider said "I am lonelly in my tome I need entertainment so I make a game of my prey". While he talked Skiree was able to undo the webs around her legs then she said "thats all well now then frezz". Then she shot a glob of ice at the spider frezzing its legs the spider screamed in rage then laughed "indeed you are smart welpling but will you find your love in time". Skiree walked up to him and said in anger "I do not love him spider spirt he is my body guard thats all". The spider laughed again then broke free from his ice bonds and jumped at Skiree who just had time to duck. Then Skiree turned around and rammed him in the back end causeing the spider to yelp in pain. Then Skiree ran down the hall and fallowed the sounds of breathing she was sure Shatterix was in danger. That was when she fell for the spider's trap she ran right into the spider's web and was stuck the spider laughed and said "The welpling may struggle as she wants tonight I feast". He walked up to her slowlly and showed her his fangs venom dripped off the tips and tricklled down her back. Skiree shivered in fear then closed her eyes and braced for the bite......
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh No Skiree's Trapped....