I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

This English Thing is All New to Me

I didn’t hear from Kirstie for the rest of the day. I figured she was just busy with her video shoot. Those things take some time… right? I mean… the only other thing I could think of is that she got all caught up by making out with Harry… I was at the racetrack with Tanner most of the day anyway.

Once I woke up the next morning, I checked my phone, noticing that it was flashing for some reason. I’m still not used to this time change thing. I sleep in way too late. You would think Tanner would wake me up when he gets up, but no! It’s kind of cute though.

I turned my phone on to see that Kirstie had texted me about an hour ago. While letting out a yawn, I read over her message. She wanted to go out for lunch. Another yawn comes out of me as I fall back onto the bed just as Tanner steps out of the bathroom, fully clothed with his hair still damp. I could have really gone without seeing this so soon to waking up.

“Morning, sunshine,” he teased, sending me a smile.

“You really need to start waking me up when you do. I’m going to end up sleeping this whole entire trip,” I countered.

“I’m pretty sure you would murder me if I woke you up every morning,” he chuckled while crawling back into bed with me, leaving a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

“I wouldn’t do that… really,” I played along with him.

He laughed cutely before we shared a quick kiss and relaxed into each other. I honestly forgot about the text that Kirstie sent me. That’s what happens when I’m around Tanner. Everything else in the world just seems to fade away.

… until my phone screeched through the room, causing both Tanner and I to jump from the sudden surprise. Why do I always forget the volumes all the way up when I turn the ringer back on?

It was Kirstie though… again. This time she was calling me. I rolled my eyes before pressing the phone to my ear.

“You sleep really late,” were her first words.

“Hey! This English thing is all new to me,” I shot back playfully.

“You need to get up! I really want to talk to you today!” she went on, seeming excited and kind of nervous about something at the same time.

“I’m still in bed,” I muttered.

“Get out of it… DUH,” she tired to hold in her giggles.

“But my Tanny’s just so comfy,” I muttered while snuggling up to him more. He countered by tightening his grip around me and leaving another soft kiss on my forehead.

“Just come meet me for lunch… please,” she nearly pouted.

“Fine. I still need to get ready though,” I mumbled, giving into my sister’s wishes.

“YAY!” she squealed before going on to tell me when and where she waned to meet me.

Once I put my phone down, I let out a sigh and hugged up to Tanner. He’s just super comfy this morning. I don’t know if it’s just because he just got out of the shower and smells so strongly of his body wash or… I just love being in his arms.

“Want to come to lunch with me?” I asked softly, rubbing my hand up and down his side.

“Who else is going?” he asked softly.

“I guess just Kirstie,” I replied.

“Yeah, I think I’ll pass,” he spoke up.

“Tan,” I huffed while he scooted out from under me to get to his feet.

“There’s nothing wrong with you and your sister having lunch,” he sighed.

“But you’re my boyfriend… I want you to come with me,” I pouted at him, getting up to hook my arms around his hunky middle.

“But you’re sister doesn’t like me,” he said gently.

“She will. She needs to get past the…” I started, but stopped quickly. I wanted to be sensitive with my words, but… I couldn’t think of a better way to word this!

“I’m older than you… by a lot,” he sighed.

“I wouldn’t change anything about you though,” I whispered into his ear, feeling his goose bumps form over his smooth skin. “I love you,” I went on, kissing his cheek.

“I love you too,” he smiled before we shared a loving kiss.

He still wouldn’t come with me! Even after I was ready to leave. He said that he had some signing to do with ERC. I knew he schedule. He didn’t have a signing until later on. I didn’t press him though. I knew he wasn’t going to comfortable. I can’t have my Tanny uncomfortable. This is will just be a nice little lunch with Kirstie and I.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd give that man so many hickeys...
:D

Ky & Tanny

comment??