I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

I Need Your Advice

Yesterday the music video went pretty well. The guys have to do some more filming but all the scenes that I was in are done. I really needed to talk to my sister and I sent her a text this morning but she didn’t reply so I called her about an hour after that.

“You sleep really late,” I told her through a giggle.

“Hey! This English thing is all new to me,” She whined jokingly.

“You need to get up! I really want to talk to you today!” I buzzed for so many different reasons.

“I’m still in bed,” Kylee told me.

“Get out of it… DUH,” I laughed.

“But my Tanny’s just so comfy,” She went on.

“Just come meet me for lunch… please,” I begged her.

“Fine. I still need to get ready though,” Kylee finally agreed to come with me.

“YAY!” I squealed before I went on to plan out where we’d eat and at what time.

I puttered around a little, before leaving for the restaurant. I was the first one to get there so I got us a booth and ten or so minutes later my sister took a seat across from me.

“How was watching your man drive his car in circles yesterday?” I joked.

“Good, he looked so cute,” She beamed. “But we didn’t come to talk about how sexy Tanner is, tell me what happened yesterday!”

“Okay,” I agreed with a smile.

“And I need details too, don’t forget anything!” Ky stated.

“I won’t,” I grinned. “Okay so once you left, they had us do another scene. They had this big bed and first we had to just lay next to each other then look over at one another and smile. Every time we did though, Harry and I would just start cracking up, then when Harry and I started laughing Danny, Tom and Dougie would start laughing. It took about two hours to get that two second shot.”

“Why am I not surprised?” Ky giggled. “But then what happened?”

“Well then we had a pillow fight and that was fun,” I smiled. “And lastly, you know how I’m a vampire and I bite Harry in the neck and turn him into a vampire? Well when I did I think Harry… kind of… liked it.”

“Did you like it?” She asked.

“Yeah,” I softly said as my cheeks burned red. “Yesterday I discovered that I have a huge crush on him. He’s so attractive and so sweet and funny, I just like him so much!”

”Awww,” Kylee cooed. “That’s so cute!”

“No it’s not,” I groaned. “It’s going to be weird now because I spend so much time with them, not only working with them but just hanging out. I don’t want to be paying too much attention to him they’ll know I like him but if I don’t pay hardly any attention to him it’ll be obvious that way too. Kylee, I need your advice, I don’t know what to do.”

“Just tell him,” She advised.

“I can’t do that,” I groaned.

“Why not?” Kylee asked.

“Because he doesn’t like me and then if he knows I like him and he doesn’t like me it’ll be awkward,” I sighed.

“Kirstie, you got to have more confidence sometimes,” She snickered.

I just shrugged before saying that I was going to go to the bathroom. When I came back to the table, Ky had her phone out and she was texting someone.

“Hey, where’s my phone?” I asked, looking down at the table and noticing that it wasn’t there.

“Oh, here it is,” Ky said while handing my phone back to me. “I had to get someone’s number off your phone.”

“Who’s?”

“Harry’s,” She simply replied with a little smirk then sent another text.

Oh great, I don’t want to know what Ky’s going to tell him. Well on the other hand… I think I do. Geez, why does this have to be so confusing?
♠ ♠ ♠
tanner and kylee sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! hahahah
and you don't have anyone to tease me about na na na na :p

comments?