I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Interesting...

After Kirstie and I’s little lunch, I went back to Tanner and I’s hotel room. I thought he’d be gone for some race related thing, but… he was there. Oh well. I can do this while he’s here.

Once I gave him a kiss, I plopped down on a chair and brought my phone out. My fingers brought up Harry’s number in a new text message. A smile came over my face as I started to type in my message.

“Hey, this is Kylee… Kirstie’s sister.”

Before I placed it down, I waited for that sound to come out of it, telling me that my message sent. As my eyes traveled up to Tanner’s, he sent me a raised eyebrow.

“Do I want to know?” he teased.

“Kirstie likes Harry,” I grinned brightly.

“Ok…” he went on, still unsure of my actions.

“Since she’s too afraid to say anything, I figured I should help her out… like a good big sister should,” I beamed.

“You’re going to be hated,” he chuckled.

“No I’m not! I’m just going to set up a little something. It’ll be just a friends thing… and then whatever they make of it, they make of it,” I smiled up at him.

“I want no part of this,” he shook his head through a smile before he got up to leave the room for… something. I don’t really know why.

But I don’t care. My phone went off. I hurried to get it, bringing up the message before it was right in front of my face.

“Hey, what’s up?” was Harry’s reply.

“Just had lunch with my sister… How about you?”

Ease my way into this. Oh the gears are turning.

“Band practice with the guys,” he countered.

Interesting…

“So… if you’re not doing anything, I thought it’d be fun if you came to dinner with Tanner, Kirstie and I,” I put it out there, hoping he had nothing better to do. Please have nothing better to do!

I waited for almost five minutes for a reply. It actually made me feel like I was over stepping into this. But once he finally sent me a message back, I was so pumped!

“Yeah, sure,”

I nearly squealed as I typed in when and where to meet us. I was so excited for tonight. Now… I just need to get two more people on board.

“Oh, Tanner,” I called out as I walked through our room to find him relaxing on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. This is how he clears his head before a big race… that he has tomorrow.

“What?” he muttered, keeping his focus on those tiles.

“How about we have a little dinner date tonight?” I smiled while lying next to him.

“I don’t know…” he replied, bringing his bright blue eyes over to me.

“Why not?” I pouted at him.

“I don’t need my confidence messed with when I have a race tomorrow,” he huffed, referring to Kirstie.

“But Harry’s coming with us. I’m sure all of her focus will be on him. We just have to be there long enough to make sure they show up,” I assured him.

He stared back at me for a few long seconds, blinking his eyes every now and then. It showed that he wanted to do it for me. But he didn’t want to mess up his focus either.

“Ok…” he sighed, making me smile as I reached over to wrap my arms around him tightly.

“I love you,” I cooed, leaving kisses all over his smooth face.

“But, if I start to feel uncomfortable, we’re leaving,” he spoke up.

“Agreed,” I smiled down at him.

A small one came over his face too before we shared a quick kiss. Once we parted, I let him go to get his meditation back on. I needed to invite my sister for dinner. Oh I can’t wait for tonight! Maybe I should have chose matchmaker as my career choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey... if I was K-I-S-S-I-N-G tanner... i wouldn't care if you were teasing me or not.. lol jk
but you like danny anyway so :-P lol planning my revenge....

comment??