I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Must Run In The Family

“Hey Kirstie, want to come out to dinner with Tanner and I?” Kylee asked while walking into my apartment.

“I don’t know, I’m pretty busy…” I trailed off while flipping through channels on TV then letting out a laugh.

“Seriously, will you come?” She prodded.

“Sure,” I smiled.

“Okay, go pick something cute and nice out,” Ky told me while giving me a light shove into my bedroom.

She plopped down on my bed while I sifted through my wardrobe and held things out to her.

“No, not fancy enough,” She said while showing her a cute outfit but then grabbed another one. “Naw, needs to be a little less tomboy,” Ky went on.

I looked again and found a pretty lacy skirt, some tweed tights and some brown boots. I also grabbed a cute cream top to go with it and when I showed Kylee, her smile grew.

“That’s perfect!” She told me.

Once I got changed, Ky helped me do my hair in loose curls and she also put on my makeup. She did it just like it liked it, beautiful but very natural looking. After we finished me, I got to help Ky do her hair and makeup but she went back to her hotel to get some clothes and said that we’d meet at the restaurant a little later on.

Eventually, it was time so I headed out. I had offered to pick Ky and Tanner up but they insisted that I didn’t, which I found strange because it was just us going but whatever. When I walked inside, I told them that I was with the Foust reservation and they took me back to the table. Kylee and Tanner were already sitting together on one side of the booth and sitting on the other side was…Harry.

“Hi Kirstie,” Kylee grinned brightly at me and I sent her a look as to say ‘why is Harry here?’ and she just smiled.

“Hi Ky, Hey Tanner,” I greeted them then slid in next to Harry. “Hi Harry, I didn’t know you’d be here.”

“Really?” He asked and it looked like he was thinking something but shook it off and said, “Well you look beautiful Kirstie. Hey it’s not fair for me to have to sit next to such a gorgeous girl, it makes me look less attractive!”

“I don’t think that’s possible,” I laughed but then realized what I said and tried to recover by saying, “You know your fans will always think you’re hot.”

“Hopefully,” He chuckled but then said, “I’m just kidding though Kirst, you do look really beautiful.”

“Thank you,” I replied as my cheeks burned bright red.

“She doesn’t take compliments very well does she?” Harry chuckled, asking Ky.

“Neither does she,” Tanner smiled at Ky. “Must run in the family.”

We all shared a round of laughs before ordering our food. It seemed the longer the meal went on, the closer Harry and I scooted towards each other and it was kind of… nice. Geez, I’m falling so hard for this guy and I have a sinking feeling I’m not going to be able to stop myself…
♠ ♠ ♠
do any of you guys watch deadliest catch? well if you do, guess what? i met Josh Harris today! My brother is racing at the dealer shootout at Washougal and Josh Harris is a big moto fan and he was there, he's really nice :)

Kirstie and Harry

comments?