I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Agree That I Can Go to England

Once I got off of the phone with my sister, I let out a heavy sigh. I’m lonely now! While Tanner’s gone, I always stay at his house. It’s just a comfort thing. But it kind of makes me miss him ten times more!

That’s right. My man is the sexy, sexy Tanner Foust. We met way back when. I always tried to look at him as my competition. It didn’t really help that we were sponsored by the same energy drink and car manufacturing company. But a little less than a year ago, I started looking at him… differently.

He wasn’t my nerdy teammate anymore. He was Tanner Foust… and he was super sexy. It didn’t help that I saw him nearly every weekend too! He asked me out for dinner and wooed me with the whole romantic thing. It was cute… and I have been his girlfriend ever since.

Kirstie’s never… properly met him, but I know she doesn’t like him. And it’s the age thing. I don’t get it. It’s not that bad. He doesn’t look like he’s thirty-eight! He treats me way better than any other guy I’ve been with. I just don’t get it!

But right now, he’s off filming for the new season of his TV show, Top Gear. He’s due back tomorrow though! I’m so excited! I miss him so much when he’s gone. But I don’t have to wait much longer!

Since he’s been gone, I’ve been getting some testing done on my rally car. I don’t have a race for nearly a month, but… it was just an excuse to get behind the wheel. It kind of took my mind off Tanner too.

But tonight… it was horrible! I just wanted him to get here! I even curled up on the couch with one of his hoodie and a blanket, waiting for him to walk through that door. As the hours passed, my eyes grew heavier. This was getting hard!

I allowed my eyes to close for a few extra seconds… or what I thought was a few extra seconds. The next thing I know, I hear a door being opened slowly and shutting lightly. I shot up and looked towards the kitchen, hoping Tanner’s frame appeared and not some serial killer! But once I saw him, I literally jumped over the back of the couch and into his arms while squeals managed to escape me.

“I missed you so much,” I beamed, leaving kisses all over his smiling, baby face.

“I missed you too, baby,” he chuckled, holding onto me as if he were never going to let me go.

After we shared a much needed, loving kiss, he went on to carry me up the stairs, into his room. I could not wipe the smile off of my face. It seemed like with each step he took, it grew more and more along with his.

“It feels so good to be home,” he sighed once the two of us were cuddled up tightly together under the covers.

“I’m glad you’re back,” I grinned running my fingers through his loosely gelled hair.

“I have to leave again next week though,” he muttered.

“Ruin the moment, Tanner,” I teased.

“I’m sorry. I’m going international,” he replied.

“What?” I asked, thinking this was news to me.

“Remember? European Rallycross?” he told me.

“Oh, yeah…” I mumbled.

“Just because you’re not in it, doesn’t mean you can’t support me,” he taunted through a big grin.

“Where’s the race at? I want to go,” I pressed on.

“England,” he said.

“Why am I just hearing about his?” I shot at him while I sat up quickly.

“I could have sworn I told you before,” he chuckled cutely.

“I can go with you and visit my sister all in one shot!” I beamed.

He just looked at me. He’s well aware Kirstie doesn’t like him. I feel bad. He’s a wonderful guy. He’s just thirteen years older than me… But I need to see my sister! I haven’t seen her since she’s left the country!

“Please, Tanny,” I pouted.

“How did you suddenly become so hyper? You were asleep when I came home,” he laughed, trying to get off of this subject.

“Because my man’s home,” I smiled as I ran my hand down his bare chest, feeling goose bumps appear on his skin.

A blissful sigh escaped him before I pressed my lips against his. He quickly kissed back, obviously wanting more lovey kisses, but… we have business to take care of. I pulled away, causing him to pout at me. It’s oh so cute, but… He needs to get on board for this idea!

“Agree that I can go to England with you and see my sister,” I told him as I climbed onto his lap.

“Do I get more of those kisses if I do?” he asked with a smile teasing at the corners of his lips.

“Maybe,” I giggled down at him.

“Fine,” he huffed playfully.

A squeal of excitement came out of me before I reached down and gave Tanner all of the kisses that he wanted.

But now, not only was I super excited that Tanner was home, but I was so very excited that I get to see my sister next week! I’m so excited! Callahan sister reunion! And it’s in England!
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually reread my half of this story last night... and I forgot how much I loved it! :D lol

Ky & Tanner :D I love me some TFoust :D

comment??