I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Danny Finally Got A Brain?

Ky’s been gone about a week now and I’m still sad over it. I loved having Ky here and it reminded me how much I missed her. If I didn’t have such a rockin literally job and my wonderful boyfriend and best friends, I’d totally move back to Cali.

Today I did some mixing with the boys but after that they went to do a radio show then had a meeting with their manager so I went home. I listened to some music while looking through some old pictures. They made me sad because I do miss my family but happy at the same time. It brought up a lot of memories that I hadn’t thought of in a while and it was nice.

I was sitting on the floor with pictures all around and I didn’t even realize that my door had opened until I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist and a kiss being planted on my cheek.

“Well hello,” I giggled as Harry started leaving long kisses along my jaw bone.

“Hello gorgeous,” He replied as he pulled his face away from my neck so we could share a wonderful kiss.

“How’d the meeting go?” I asked him.

“Well actually,” He told me. “I have something to tell you that I think you’ll like.”

“Danny finally got a brain?” I joked.

“No, that’ll never happen,” Harry laughed but then went on to say, “We’re doing a tour….in the US!

”OH MY GOSH! YES!” I squealed while hugging him so tightly that we tumbled onto our backs. “Where does it start?”

“In California,” He smiled, knowing I’d love to hear that.

I planted a big kiss on his lips that quickly turned very passionate. Once we parted, Harry sat up and pulled me into his lap, engulfing me in his strong arms.

“Why do you have pictures everywhere and a can of whipped cream?” He asked.

“Because I was looking at pictures and eating whipped cream, duh!” I laughed.

“You are so weird,” Harry chuckled. “And I love that you are.”

“I’m glad, because I have trouble being normal, just ask Ky,” I giggled.

Harry was quiet for a minute before he asked, “You miss her don’t you?”

I just nodded my head and fell farther into his embrace.

“Why did you move to England then if you’re so close?” He asked. “You don’t have to answer that if you don’t want to though, I understand if you don’t want to talk about it.”

I ran a hand through my hair before starting to explain, “My parents were all about racing, they loved it and when Ky loved it that’s what we did all the time. Every weekend we were at a race of Ky’s, it’s just what we did. I tried it but I just never got into it, it’s not me. I love music, not racing and I wasn’t ever good at racing anyway. My parents both raced when they were younger and Kylee was amazing from a very young age and everyone expected me to be good and want to do it but… I didn’t.

“I didn’t want to live in my family’s shadow, especially Ky’s and when I was younger I always was. It’s not her fault, she’s just amazing at racing and I’m not and everyone wanted me to be…except for me. I didn’t want to just tail along and try to be as good as Kylee when I know I couldn’t. So, I decided to just do my own thing and get out of my family’s shadow. I decided to have an adventure and I got a scholarship from this school in England so I took it.”

Harry sent me a sweet look before asking, “You and Ky are so close, wasn’t it hard to move?”

This is when I lost it. I started crying and Harry held me tightly as I wheezed out, “I missed my parents a ton and I missed Ky even more. I never wanted to say anything though because I didn’t want to seem dumb for going all the way to England then look like a wimp and come back home. Besides, Ky was busy and gone all the time, I didn’t want her to feel like her little sister always had to tag along. Kylee had her own thing and I needed to have mine so I just stuck it out.”

“I’m sorry you felt like you had to stick it out. I’m sure your family would have understood if you just told them,” He softly said.

“I know, and looking back on it, I should have but… it turned out okay,” I replied as he wiped my tears away.

“I know this is selfish but… I’m glad you stayed because if you didn’t, I wouldn’t have you,” Harry whispered in my ear.

This guy is too much for me sometimes. He can always make me smile either by the cute things he says, the funny things he does, or just his gorgeous smile. Do I wish that I told my family instead of feeling like I had to do my own thing in a whole other country? Yeah, but I’m biased now because then I wouldn’t have had my Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm listening to P!nk....it's kinda weird through because whenever i play pink, my mom always starts singing then she'll be like, do you have any Katy Perry? and i'm always like I hate her! and my mom's like I love her! it's kinda weird, oh and my mom likes OneRepublic, she always sings to their songs, it makes me laugh

comments?