I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

SURPRISE!

I smiled as I parked my car next to Ky’s at my parents house. They knew I’d be here but Ky didn’t so I ran around back and opened the door. My mom looked at me and got the biggest smile as her eyes water.

“MOM!” I squealed while running over to hug her tightly.

“Oh Kirstie!” She smiled while wrapping her arms around me.

Just then I heard someone running and I turned my head to see my sister standing there.

”What are you doing here?” Ky buzzed.

“SURPRISE!” I squealed while hugging her.

“What do you mean surprise? Why are you here?” Kylee quizzed me.

“Well, nice to see you too,” I chuckled.

“Sorry! It’s just been… a stressful last couple of days,” She mumbled.

“Well, get happy! McFly’s doing a US tour!” I told her.

“Nu uh,” Kylee smiled.

“Yeah, isn’t it awesome!” I beamed.

“That’s amazing. I’m so coming to a few shows,” She replied.

The two of us went on to chat longer and soon dad came home. I jumped on him the second he came through the door and we fell onto a pile on the ground. It was funny though. Mom then insisted to cook a big dinner since everyone is here and she said I should invite Harry.

They seemed to like him a lot, although they did ask about a few of his little English words. He was so sweet to them though, I just wanted to kiss him but I was able to hold back. Once dinner was over, I still wanted to hang with my family but Harry went back to the hotel.

“Ky… are you okay?” I softly asked as we were chatting late that night.

“Um yeah,” She hesitantly replied.

Mom sent her a weird look and I could tell something was up. I didn’t push it right now though. We ended up staying really late that night so Kylee and I just decided to spend the night there. Once I got into my pajamas, I went into Ky’s room and found her lying in bed. I flipped a lamp on and sat on her bed.

“Tell me what’s up,” I told her.

“Nothing’s up, why do you say that?” She nervously questioned.

“You’re acting weird, I can tell,” I said while scooting closer to her and I said in a softer tone, “C’mon Ky, we’re sisters. Do you remember how many times we’d stay up late like this and just talk? Why can’t we do it now?”

She took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling before fixing her eyes back on mine and said, “Tanner kept something from me.”

“What?”

”He has a daughter,” Ky said.

”He has a daughter!” I shot back quickly.

“Yeah, she’s five and he goes and visits her often apparently but he never told me,” She mumbled, obviously upset.

“I can’t believe he didn’t tell you! I mean seriously, how do you keep something like that when you’ve been dating a year?” I ranted. “When was he going to tell you?”

“I don’t know,” She softly said as her eyes watered.

I sent her a sympathetic look before pulling her in for a hug and letting her cry on my shoulder and told her, “I’m so sorry Ky.”

She just sniffled in response. I am so mad at that guy right now! I was really thinking he was a good guy but now I’m not so sure. Ky isn’t a super duper emotional person and it takes a lot to make her cry like this, it shows she’s really hurt and it’s Tanners fault dumb rally driver!
♠ ♠ ♠
I like her songs.......for about 2 1/2 seconds. like the first time i hear them i really like them but then the more i hear them, the more they annoy me. But now i'm listening to Raise Your Glass haha

Kirstie and Harry