I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

He Likes Being Obnoxious

Today Kylee, the McFly guys and I are all hanging out at the beach. I knew it’d be so much fun and the boys always had already buried Dougie in the sane. They were actually digging him out right now while Tom, Ky and I walked down the beach slowly.

“So why don’t you like having your picture taken?” Tom asked while adjusting the settings on his camera.

“It just makes me feel awkward,” She cringed playfully.

“You’re so photogenic though,” He battled.

“You do know that Tom will be taking your picture all day don’t you?” I laughed.

“Why?” Ky asked.

“Because he likes being obnoxious,” I teased while giving Tom a light shove and he stuck his tongue out at me. “He just loves taking pictures and on days off, that camera is snapping constantly!”

“It’s so fun!” Tom smiled while snapping another one. “And it’s so pretty here I just can’t resist.”

“Have you ever seen any of Tom’s pictures?” I asked Kylee.

“No, I didn’t know he took pictures before today! I just thought that he was a singer and guitar player, I didn’t know he was a photographer on the side,” She laughed.

“I’ll show you later,” Tom smiled.

Just then I let out a scream as I felt something smacking my butt. I whipped around and found Harry grinning innocently.

“It was Danny!” Harry shouted while pointing at him.

“What was Danny?” He asked, completely clueless.

“Harry said you smacked Kirstie bum,” Dougie informed him.

“I wouldn’t put it past him,” Tom muttered, making Ky giggle.

“I didn’t do it, but I can if you want!” Danny teased.

“Um definitely not!” I laughed.

“Yeah, I don’t want you smacking my girls bum,” Harry shot at him playfully.

“I find it funny you guys say bum,” Ky giggled and I erupted into laughs with her.

“It does sound funny,” I giggled with her.

“You sound funny!” Dougie teased.

“Yeah, you silly girls,” Harry chuckled.

I jumped onto Harry’s back and he let out a laugh before grabbing my legs and holding me in piggy back position. I leaned down and left a kiss on his cheek, making a smile spread across his face. Today is going to be so much fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
you always want to stare at tanner!

Kirstie and McFly

comments?