I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

You’re So Clueless

After our fun filled day at the beach, Ky headed home she isn’t used to this much weird energy! but Tom went with her and showed her how to edit pictures. I told her that Tom took amazing pictures but I don’t think she knew I meant that amazing because she was in awe of them.

“Do you guys want to come back to my parents’ house? I was thinking that we could make some popcorn and watch a movie or just hang outside,” I suggested.

They all agreed before we hopped into my car and I took them back. On the way their though Danny piped up, “So you still live with your parents, eh? And you’re what twelve?”

“Funny Danny,” I rolled my eyes. “Last time I checked I lived in England and I have been for the past four years.”

“Oh yeah…” He trailed off.

“You’re so clueless sometimes,” Dougie chuckled.

“It’s entertaining though,” Harry laughed and Danny whacked him on the head.

Luckily, we arrived at the house and we went out to the backyard and the boys found a soccer ball lying in the grass.

“Guys want to play some footy?” Dougie asked.

We started kicking the ball around and one time Harry kicked the ball to me and I went to give it a good kick to Danny but I missed and tripped over it. I let out a scream as I fell to the ground but quickly was engulfed in laughter along with the other boys.

“Is everyone okay out here?” My mom buzzed as she came out.

“Yeah, Kirstie just tripped over the ball,” Harry explained through his laughs.

“Why am I not surprised?” She shook her head.

Once we regained our composure, I got up and brought my mom over and said, “Mom, obviously you know Harry but this is Dougie and Danny.”

They shared a nice greeting before mom asked, “I thought you said there was four boys in the band?”

“Oh there is, Tom’s not here though,” Danny told her.

“Yeah he went over to Ky’s house because he’s amazing at taking pictures so he was going to show her some editing stuff,” I explained.

“What about Tanner?” She questioned.

“What about him? I don’t think they’ve talked to much,” I shrugged.

She just nodded her head before saying a few more things to the boys before she went inside. Danny plopped down on the grass and the rest of us followed suit. Harry laid down and put his head in my lap and I softly stroked his hair.

“It’s kind of weird my mom brought up Tanner,” I mumbled. “That was kind of random.”

“I think she did because you said Tom was at her house,” Dougie said.

“But he’s just showing her how to edit some pictures, it’s not like they have a thing for each other or it’s a date or something,” I replied.

“Think about it though Kirstie, how many girls would just invite a guy over just so he could show her how to edit pictures?” Harry asked.

“I would,” I told him.

“You don’t count, you’re weird!” Danny piped in.

“Hey!” I shouted through a smile while throwing grass at him.

“But really, they were hanging out a lot today and they seemed to really like each other,” Harry said.

“I guess I just didn’t think of that…” I trailed off. “Oh my gosh, wouldn’t they be cute together?”

“Not as cute as us,” Harry smiled up at me as I leaned down and left a kiss on his lips.

Seriously, Tom and Ky together? That would be so cute! Ky needs a sweet guy and Tom is the epitome of sweet!
♠ ♠ ♠
he's cute, but not like to die for cute

comments?