I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Ironic She Picks That One

I didn’t plan on going to the McFly tonight. But since everything blew up with Tanner, I figured a night out would be good for me. Plus my sister’s there. When someone ‘bad’ happens, you just need to surround yourself with people that you know you care about you. It doesn’t get any more caring that your own flesh and blood.

While the boys were at the venue already, Kirstie and I were getting ready at my place. It’s just a concert. But then… why did I care how I looked so much?

“It’s because you’re single now,” Kirstie teased once I voiced this to her.

“No, it’s not,” I shot at her quickly.

“Yes, it is,” she went on to giggle. “The old man was holding you back,” she added.

I wanted to argue with her. Tanner’s not old! But I held my tongue and continued to apply my makeup. I hope this is the last of bringing up this subject. I want to get over it… now not later.

“So… you and Tom have been hanging out a lot lately,” she snickered once I put my eyeliner down.

“Yeah…” I replied, looking at her sideways.

“So it wouldn’t be wrong for me to ask if you have a little thing for him?” her smile seemed to grow with each word.

“I just got out of a long term relationship and you’re asking me if I like someone else?” I questioned, keeping my attitude from flaring up.

“But you two would be so cute together! Oh my gosh,” she grinned.

“He’s just a sweet guy,” I huffed.

“He is,” she beamed.

“I don’t like him like that!” I groaned, knowing I was never going to hear the end of this tonight.

That stupid smile that remained on her face gave everything away. Maybe I shouldn’t go tonight… but I promised Tom I’d go…

After sharing her strong opinions about Tom and I, Kirstie and I finally left for the McFly gig. I was excited. McFly aren’t in my music genre, but I really do enjoy their music. And the boys are just talented… and plus… I have to go to support my sister’s boyfriend.

Once the two of us got backstage, the boys were all cracking up… except Tom. His face was bright red and he was kind of pouting while sending all the other boys a slight glare. Once their eyes fell on Kirstie and I, they kind of shut up. Um...

Harry got up to greet his girlfriend. I rolled my eyes before plopping down on the couch next to Tom. He looked over at me as a small smile appeared across his face, making that one dimple appear. Aw.

“You look nice tonight, Ky,” Danny snickered, seeming to be eyeing Tom instead of me.

“She’s single now. She has that single glow around her,” Kirstie butted in.

“Ah, that must be it,” Dougie added. “Do you agree, Tom?” he went on.

“I don’t know about a single glow, but… she does look rather nice tonight,” Tom spoke up, causing my face to flush with a bright red. I could feel it!

“Aw,” I heard Kirstie coo.

I shot a glare her way. Of course it just made her smile even more than before. Tonight is gong to be such a long night. I knew I shouldn’t have came!

“So, we have a goal for tonight show’s,” Harry spoke up once silence fell over everyone.

“What?” Kirstie asked.

“We’re going to play a song for each of you,” he grinned, looking between Kirstie and I.

“I swear if you play that cheesy song, I’ll Be Ok, and say it’s for me, I will murder someone,” I quickly muttered.

“Why?” Dougie asked through a chuckle.

“It’s just… Barney like,” I giggled.

“I love you! You love me! We’re a happy family!” Kirstie started singing. Oh gosh.

“Well, what’s your favorite song?” Tom asked once everyone’s laughter quieted down.

“I don’t know!” I huffed playfully. Does he know how many songs they have?

“You guys never play my favorite song though,” I pouted playfully.

“Well, tell us what it is and we’ll play it,” Tom assured me.

“Promise?” I couldn’t help but smile at him.

“Oh, he promises,” Harry snickered. Why are all of them picking on Tom?!

“I really like The Way You Make Me Feel,” I told him.

“Ironic she picks that one…” Kirstie muttered.

I took the closest pillow that was around me and threw it at Kirstie, hitting her in the chest. It didn’t stop her form laughing though… and of course the other three McFly guys joined her. Tom and I just sat there rolling our eyes. I can’t help it that I like that song! Just because Tom wrote it and sings in most of it doesn’t mean anything… really. It’s just my favorite McFly song… and I hope they can work it into their set tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
All I know is that I would so marry Tanner Foust and have cute little race babies with him given the chance... and I'm gonna leave it at that.... lol :D

Ky

comment??