I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

But Dougie’s Voice!

Kylee and I finished getting ready for the concert and then headed back. She looked so pretty and I knew Tom would think so too! I couldn’t wait for this, I sure hope those two can develop some kind of relationship, they’re perfect for each other!

“So, we have a goal for tonights show,” Harry told us once silence hit.

“What?” I questioned.

“We’re going to play a song for each of you,” Harry smiled while looking at my sister and I.

“I swear if you play that cheesy song, I’ll Be Ok, and say it’s for me, I will murder someone,” Ky told them.

“Why?” Dougie snickered.

“It’s just… Barney like,” She laughed.

“I love you! You love me! We’re a happy family!” I sang, making Kylee roll her eyes.

“Well, what’s your favorite song?” Tom questioned.

“I don’t know!” She groaned before adding, “You guys never play my favorite song though.”

“Well, tell us what it is and we’ll play it,” He smiled at her.

“Promise?” She pouted.

“Oh, he promises,” Harry chuckled and I let out a giggle. When Harry was greeting me with a kiss earlier he told me they were teasing Tom about liking Ky and he was getting really embarrassed. He so likes Ky and I think she likes him too!

“I really like The Way You Make Me Feel,” She eventually spoke up.

“Ironic she picks that one…” I said under my breath, followed by a giggle.

Kylee threw a pillow my way, nailing me in the chest but I just kept cracking up. All of us were laughing except for Ky and Tom though. After our laughter died down, Harry pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his muscular arms around me.

“Kirstie I’m assuming you want us to play I Need A Woman for you,” Tom spoke up.

“Um maybe,” I replied.

“Well what one do you want us to play?” Danny questioned.

“Um….hmm… that’s tough but how about… Transylvania,” I suggested.

”Transylvania,” Harry shot at me. “Not I Need A Woman? I helped write that one for you, it’s your song.”

“I know but Dougie’s voice is so sexy in Transylvania,” I teased.

“Yeah!” Dougie cheered.

Harry pouted his lower lip out and gave me his cute puppy dog face. I let out a giggle before kissing him and saying, “I was only teasing baby.”

“She’ll drool over any of your songs as long as Harry is playing his drums,” Ky laughed.

“Oh wait! I know what song you should play,” I smiled.

“What?” Tom asked.

“Hero! And Harry should sing cause he has an amazing voice and that’s his song,” I beamed.

“I don’t wanna sing, I’m no good,” Harry battled while nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck.

“Yes you are, I love it when you sing,” I told him. “But really, anything you guys play I’m happy with. You know I love them all.”

“Okay, we’ll just surprise you,” Danny replied.

The boys then went to get their hair done and so Kylee and I chatted a little bit before I grabbed a guitar and started playing Corrupted and the boys sang along. It was our own little private acoustic concert! I can’t wait to see how Ky reacts during the real concert when they play Ky’s favorite song though, I think that may be the best part of the night…well other than Harry…
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah let's switch away from that topic haha

Harry and Kirstie

comments?