I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

But This Feels Right

The guys were probably more than halfway through their set… they hadn’t played my favorite song yet. I wasn’t upset. It was kind of disappointing. I mean they’ve played Kirtie’s already. But Harry’s her boyfriend. Of course they’re going to find out a way to work what he wants in.

I was still having a good time. Kirstie was bouncing around all around me. I like McFly, but… they’re far from my favorite band. They keep my mind off of the things that have gone in the past week though. Especially with how cute all of them are.

As they’re songs ticked off one by one, I thought for sure they were going to walk off of the stage soon. It had to be getting late. But then again, it’s not like they can run out of songs or anything.

“This next one,” Tom started to speak as he wiped the sweaty hair off of his eyes, “we don’t play too often,” he added. Right away Kirstie nudged me. Oh dear Lord.

“I met this girl a few months ago,” he went on, a smile growing across his face… and my face turned red.

“We’re good friends though. Don’t get the wrong idea. She’s had a rough week. I hate seeing her all upset though. So tonight, I asked what her favorite McFly song was. And now we’re going to play it to make her happy. A person with a heart like hers doesn’t deserve to feel the way she does now,” he finished, glancing over towards Kirstie and I from where we were watching.

His words literally made my heart melt. It was so… cute. I couldn’t wipe the smile off of my face as he started playing the opening chords. Danny started the song, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off Tom. It was just… something about him. Everything around him just seemed to compliment him too. His guitar. The lighting. The sweat dripping off of him. I’ve never been… so attracted to him before. What is wrong with me?

Once the song ended and he closed out the song, he sent me a smile as his fingers strummed through the last chords. I didn’t know what to say… or even what to think.

Making it worse, the guys came off of the stage after one more song. Harry and Tom were the last to step off. I needed to thank Tom some how. That has to be one of the sweetest things anyone’s ever done for me when I’m down like that. Tanner never sings me songs…

Before he could pass, I quickly wrapped my arms around him tightly. It caught him by surprise. A cute little yelp left him. But he responded and hooked his own arms around my middle.

“Ky, I’m all sweaty,” he chuckled through his little accent.

“I don’t care. What you said was super sweet,” I smiled, pulling away from him just a little.

“But it was all true though,” he grinned.

“It was still really sweet. Thank you,” I smiled, lowering my tone.

“You’re welcome,” he beamed.

Before I let go, I reached up and left a soft kiss on his cheek. Once I drew my head back, I saw his face redder than before. Obviously it was red from his performance on stage, but… it flushed a deeper shade.

With one last smile, he took off along with Harry… but Kirstie wasn’t with him. Oh no…

“You like him!” Kirstie poked the whole way back to McFly’s dressing room.

“I do not! He’s just cute… and really sweet,” I softly spoke. I don’t like this guy!

“Sounds perfect to me… and he’s only a year older than you,” she added.

I just made a face at her before we stepped into the room with McFly. Once again, all of the guys were laughing except Tom.

“You guys should really leave him alone,” I groaned as I sat down on a couch.

“Ooooo,” Dougie snickered at me. What is this about?

“I feel like I’m the oldest one out of all of you sometimes,” I muttered.

“Harry and I are going to go do… something. Danny, Dougie, you want to come?” Kirstie spoke up. Um… what about Tom?

Before I had the chance to ask, everyone left the room. Whatever. Tom let out a frustrated sigh before falling onto the couch next to me. Poor thing. I thought Dougie was the one they picked on the most. Apparently, I was wrong.

“Everything ok?” I asked caringly.

“Fine,” he sighed.

“You can tell me things. I won’t tell anyone,” I assured him.

“They’ve just been picking on me a lot lately. They seem to think that…” he trailed off, unable to finish.

“Think what?” I questioned.

“That you and I… like each other,” he chuckled nervously.

“Kirstie’s been on me about it too,” I added, throwing in a nervous giggle.

“I mean… you’ve just got out of a relationship. Even if there was something there, it wouldn’t happen,” he pressed on.

“Yeah… I mean… you’re cute and really sweet. Super funny. And talented…” I could have kept going, but he cut me off.

“I think all of those things about you too,” he smiled brightly.

I couldn’t keep the smile from pushing its way across my lips. He just keeps getting sweeter! And then his smile grew too, making him nearly ten times cuter. Where is this coming from?

His hand slowly came up and gently cupped my cheek. His touch brought a familiar warmth throughout my face. Little by little, the two of us inched closer to each other until our lips brushed against one another’s. It was just this moment… and kissing him felt like the right thing to do.

I don’t know where it would lead too… or if I’m even over Tanner. But this feels… right; so right.
♠ ♠ ♠
How about we discuss my wonderful dream I had last night?! lol jk I'm sure it has to mean something... lol

comment??