I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

I Thought Weird Things

Tonight I was hanging out with the boys at their hotel room. Well I was hanging out with all the boys until Ky called Tom and he left to go hang with her. Boy, I sure do hope she can figure out what she’s going to do.

“Have you ever wondered what it’d be like if you started clapping and you couldn’t ever stop?” I asked while lying on the bed.

“I don’t think I want to know what goes on in your mind,” Dougie chuckled.

“And I thought that I thought weird things,” Danny laughed.

“You do,” Dougie said to him. “but Kirstie is pretty weird.”

“But that’s what makes her so fun,” Harry grinned while lying down next to me.

We were going to watch Back To The Future but we had to wait until Tom came back. Luckily though, I got to share lots of yummy kisses with Harry until Tom came back.

“It’s about time, we had to listen to those two this whole time!” We heard Dougie yell and they started laughing but it quickly stopped.

Harry and I sat up and looked over at Tom. He seemed so…sad. uh oh, I think I know what happened. I quickly got up and ran over to Tom. I wrapped my arms around him and he eventually put his arms around me and buried his face in my shoulder.

“What happened mate?” Danny softly asked as the boys came over.

“She broke up with me,” He mumbled out.

“It’s okay mate, there’s more fish in the sea,” Harry tried to cheer him up while patting his back.

“I know,” Tom sighed. “I just… really liked her but she still loves Tanner and that almost hurts worse because I don’t think she ever liked me, she was just using me.”

“No she wasn’t Tom, she did like you,” I told him.

“I… don’t know what to think right now,” He pushed out.

I just kept hugging him until he slowly let go. The other guys each gave him a hug before we sat down on the couch.

“If it makes you feel better, it probably wouldn’t have worked out anyway with her living here and us in England,” Danny spoke up.

“It doesn’t make me feel better,” Tom groaned while laying his head in my lap like Harry does and I petted his hair.

“Would ice cream make you feel better?” I smiled and he nodded his head like a little kid when they’re sick. “Harry, would you call room service and get some ice cream?”

He nodded his head before going to get it. As I was stroking Tom’s head, I felt my phone buzz so I pulled it out of my pocket and saw it was from Ky.

’I broke up with Tom. I thought about it and I do still love Tanner’ she said.

’He’s pretty bummed right now but it was better to break it off than do something you’d regret’ I replied.

’Tell him that I’m sorry’ Ky told me.

”Alright, I will’ I wrote.

I was going to tell him now but I decided to wait. Tom’s so upset right now and I don’t want to make it worse by bringing Ky up. Tom’s such a sweetheart and I feel bad for him. I don’t blame Ky, I mean she shouldn’t stay with someone when she’s really in love with someone else but I just… feel bad for Tom. I sure hope I can make him feel a little better.
♠ ♠ ♠
and kylee has a bigger problem not being able to admit it hahahaha jk!

comments?