I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

You Found Your Own Rockstar

For the first time in a long time, Tanner and I had a test day together. It was so much fun! I haven’t been this excited to drive my car in so long. I just love racing Tanner. It’s sexy to watch him drive. But… it’s so much fun to have the upper hand on him and over take him. He’s gets all pouty over it too. He’s such a soar loser.

“I still love you, Tanny… even if I beat you,” I teased as I jumped onto his back once he emerged from his car.

“You didn’t beat me… I let you pass me,” he quickly countered.

“You are so cute,” I smiled before kissing his cheek and then letting go of him to fall to the ground.

He just grunted before we went into our separate trailers to converse with our team. Once I was done expressing how I felt about my amazing car, I took the top half of my racing suit on, revealing the tank top I had underneath. While I was pulling my hair up, someone whistling could be heard behind me. I knew who it was… and I rolled my eyes just as a pair of toned arms hooked around my middle.

“I can’t stay mad at you when you prance around like this,” Tanner muttered with his lips so close to my ear that it sent goose bumps all through my body.

“You should be mad at yourself,” I quickly recovered. “You’re the one that sucks,” I taunted.

“Oh, really? We were having this little moment and you’re going to bring my driving skills into this?” he asked, trying to act offended.

“Yep,” I smiled, putting more emphasize on the P.

He just smiled before he leaned in to give my lips a soft kiss. It’s so hard to look at this guy as my competition when he does things like this!

“So…” I started, trying to get him to stop! “I haven’t heard from Kirstie today,” I went on, sighing.

“You didn’t talk to her this morning?” he asked.

“I stayed at your house last night!” I shot at him through a giggle.

“She didn’t call though?” he pressed on.

“No,” I sighed.

“She’s fine,” he tired to assure me.

“I hope so,” I mumbled.

“You’re such a good big sister,” he grinned cutely, hooking his arms back around me.

“She’s my little sister though. I feel like I have to keep an eye on her still,” I laughed at myself.

“Aw,” he cooed.

“Shut up,” I shot at him playfully, giving him a shove. “I just don’t like seeing her all upset over a boy,” I went on.

“She’ll find the right one,” he encouraged.

“Not with that English Rockstar,” I muttered.

“But you found your own Rockstar,” he grinned brightly.

His words made me laugh. Oh this man. I never thought of that before! I gave him another push before the two of us had to go back to our cars for another round of Tanner butt kicking testing.

I hope Kirstie’s all right. I’m sure she is. As long as she doesn’t talk to Harry. I’m sure I’ll hear about it though. Not much can happen in a day… right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Tanner has a race this weekend :D just so everyone knows :) lol

comment??