I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

But More Importantly!

I smiled as Harry and I walked hand in hand into a building where the boys were having a photoshoot. We got back together three days ago and I’m so happy, but today is the first day that I’ll be seeing all the boys again. I hope it all goes okay…

”Kirstie!” the three boys all shouted while running over and tackling me in a giant hug. Yeah, I think it’s going to go okay.

“Don’t squish her,” Harry chuckled as the guys got up one by one.

“I missed you all,” I smiled while giving each of them a hug.

“We missed you too,” Dougie grinned. “We’re glad you’re back together with Harry.”

“But more importantly with us,” Tom added in.

After Tom and I parted, he held me at arms length and sent me a pouty face and said, “I’m sorry I was a butthead. I was upset about Kylee and I and I took it out on you. Can you forgive me Kirstie?”

“Of course Tom,” I smiled while hugging him again. “Are you still upset about Ky?”

“No, I realized that it just happened and you can’t choose who you fall in love with and it’s not Ky’s fault. It is what it is and that’s fine, she’s a great girl and I’m happy that she’s happy,” Tom told me with a smile.

“I’m glad you feel that way,” I honestly replied.

The boys were then called over for their shoot and I got another hug from everyone and a kiss from Harry. They headed over there but Danny lingered around.

“Are you going to bring up what I think you’re going to bring up?” I questioned.

“Yeah,” He playfully cringed.

“I think we can both agree it was a just something that happened and it didn’t really mean anything to either of us and we’re still both great friends,” I chuckled.

“I think so too,” Danny laughed while putting his arm around my shoulder and giving me a little sideways hug. “You’re the best Kirstie.”

“I try,” I laughed.

He just laughed and shook his head before going over with the other boys. For the next few hours I sat on a couch and played guitar while watching the boys being their goofy selves and the camera snapping away.

Once they were finished it was already dinner time so the five of us headed to a local restaurant to get some food. This gave me a great idea though.

“Hey, I just had an idea!” I smiled.

“I’m scared,” Tom snickered while covering his face.

“Don’t be!” I rolled my eyes. “So lately I’ve been hanging out with my sister and Tanner and his daughter Addy and I actually have come around to him a lot.”

“Even if he’s old,” Harry joked.

“Yeah, he’s actually a good guy, I like him and Addy is just too sweet, I adore her! And anyway, I was thinking that I’d have all of you guys over to my house for dinner tomorrow night,” I suggested.

“I think that’s a great idea,” Dougie chimed in.

“Me too,” Danny added in.

“I’m in,” Tom agreed.

“That sounds like fun,” Harry smiled while kissing my cheek.

I’m so excited now! I hope Tanner, Ky and Addy will all want to come, I don’t know why they wouldn’t though. When I told Ky that Harry and I were back together she seemed fine with it and if Ky comes Tanner probably will since he might be my new brother-in-law
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah that's possible. and if you guys didn't know, tomorrow is the tenth anniversary of september 11th and i was only in first grade but i vivdly remember it, i even remember what my mom said to me. It was a day that changed our country and showed what warfare in the 21st century is like but i believe that it is our responsibility as Americans to remember not only for our country but for those people that died that day, and remember to be thankful for all those heroes that day, firemen, policemen, the people on flight 93 and all of the other heroes who's stories we may never know but we will remember in our hearts.

comments?