I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

KIRSTIE!

Really? That just happened? Kirstie just blurted out… to everyone that I was pregnant. This wasn’t the way I imagined telling Tanner! Well if this isn’t awkward…

Before anyone could get around to say anything, I hurried off to my pit in hopes of no one following. Like I could get that lucky. I didn’t turn around to look though. I hurried and climbed into my car. I reached out to close the door, but a hand beat mine to it… it belonged to Tanner’s.

I kept my eyes on the dash, hoping he’d take a hint and go away. As a sigh managed to escape me, Tanner bent down so that he was more level with me.

“Were you planning on telling me?” he spoke softly.

“I have no idea what Kirstie’s talking about,” I muttered, keeping my eyes right where they were before.

“You’re going to have a hard time talking your way out of this one,” he chuckled.

“I didn’t… want you to find out like this,” I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

“Why didn’t you tell me when you found out?” he questioned, gently taking my hand.

“I don’t know,” I shrugged.

“There has to be a reason,” he pressed on.

“I was just… scared,” I muttered out.

“There’s nothing to be scared of, sweetheart,” he smiled while stroking my hand with his thumb gently.

“But with how… everything with Addy’s mom turned out, I was just…” I started to say, but he quickly cut me off.

“That was almost seven years ago… and I never loved her like I love you,” he butted in, reaching up to cup my cheek.

The warmth from his hand made my face burn with a bright shade of red or maybe it was from his compliment.

“Now, we both know you’re not racing,” he started up, sending me a little sideways look. “Get your cute butt out of there,” he went on.

“I want to though!” I complained playfully.

“It’s already going to be a race baby no matter how much racing you do,” he chuckled as he stood.

I giggled at his comment before I climbed out and he pulled in for a tight hug. I held onto him for a few extra seconds… mostly because he was heading to the race track and I wasn’t.

“Go get changed and I’ll meet you at the podium,” he grinned brightly, showing off his confidence.

“I’m going to beat you there,” I teased.

He chuckled once again before I gave him a quick kiss and he hurried back to his car to head out. Hoping to make it for the start, I hustled into my trailer and changed back into my street clothes. If Kirstie wouldn’t have opened her mouth, I would have raced!

When I came out, Kirstie was there. She was looking all awkward and a little nervous. It actually made me smile. Oh my sister…

“I’m so sorry!” she quickly said once her eyes caught mine.

“It’s ok…” I started to say.

“No, it’s not. My big mouth. I didn’t plan on saying anything! I really didn’t. I hadn’t said anything to anyone… until just then, but still! I haven’t told anyone. I swear. I just didn’t think you were going to race and then I see you in your racing suit and…” she started to mumble on.

“KIRSTIE!” I nearly shouted, making her stop. “It’s fine,” I told her, trying to hold in my laughter.

“So like… everything’s ok?” she asked, looking at me sideways.

“Well, I mean… Tanner knows,” I replied.

“You’re smiling so it has to be ok,” she giggled.

“Yeah… but I’m going to miss my man if we don’t get going,” I taunted.

She sent me a smile before we linked arms and met up with the McFly guys. After Dougie linked arms with Harry and Danny and Tom did the same, we were off to watch my man. I was kind of bummed that I wasn’t out there, but… after Tanner and I’s little race baby comes, I can do all the racing I want… and teach our beautiful little baby its own competitive ways.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is! I'm starting to hate him because he is so good looking... lol jk
But I can't find him... he's all the way in Poland right now :( I can't fly a plane to him! lol jk
I need a nap lol i'm crashing from my little sugar high

comment??