I Don't Think I'd Be Standing Here If I Never Found You

Don't Forget Uncle Harry

After a few days in the hospital, Tanner and I were able to bring our little guy home. I was so ready. Once Tanner and I walked through the front door, we were greeted with both of our families… and McFly. Addy came running over and hooked her little arms around Tanner and I as best as she could.

“Welcome home,” she smiled brightly.

“Thank you, sweetie,” Tanner grinned down at his little girl.

We walked deeper inside and gave a round of hugs to everyone while they were giving all kinds of congratulations. It was so sweet for everyone to be here. So much love in the Foust household right now.

After a few hours with everyone bonding with Bentley, people started to slowly fade out. Eventually, the only people that were left were Harry and Kirstie. Addy was settled between Kirstie and I, constantly looking down at her new baby brother.

“When’s the wedding?” Kirstie randomly spoke up.

“We just had the baby,” I shot at her playfully.

“You’ve been engaged for eight months!” she giggled.

“Well, are you and Harry going to the alter any time soon?” Tanner butted in.

I glanced up at Harry to see his face flushing with a bright shade of red. I found it really funny. I was able to hold in my giggles though.

“We haven’t been together for as long as you and Tanner have though,” Kirstie was the one to speak up.

“How long have you guys been together?” Addy replied, looking between Tanner and I.

Tanner looked at me and let out one of those ‘I’m thinking’ sighs. This time, I couldn’t hold in my laughter. Come on, Tanny. You better know this.

“Three… years,” he said, but it was more of a question than a confidant response.

“You remembered,” I teased.

“It’s hard to tell the difference between being together and knowing you though,” he countered.

“We’ve known each other for like ever though,” I giggled.

“You two are too much for me right now,” Kirstie muttered.

“But I love him,” I cooed playfully while nuzzling up to Tanner more with Bentley soundlessly sleeping in my arms.

“Your guys’ family is just oh so cute,” Harry said once Addy came over and climbed up on her daddy’s lap.

“It is,” I smiled at Addy.

She smiled back, but seemed to be embarrassed. She nuzzled her little face into Tanner’s chest. He let out a little chuckle before leaving a soft kiss on the top of her head and pulling me tighter against him.

“Kirstie’s part of our family too,” Addy spoke up once she finally lifted her head.

“I don’t know about that one…” Tanner teased over at my sister.

“Hey!” Kirstie shot at him.

“I want Kirstie in our family,” Addy went on.

“She is in our family though. She’s Ky’s sister,” Tanner told her.

“So, she’s…” she started up again, appearing to be thinking hardly.

“Once Kylee and I get married, she’ll be your aunt.”

“Aunt Kirstie!” she squealed, sending a smile over at my little sis.

“Oh dear,” I pushed out, knowing Kirstie was going to get just as excited.

“Don’t forget Uncle Harry!” Kirstie said… with excitement in her voice. It made a smile push across Harry’s face though.

“Technically, he’s not her uncle,” Tanner had to keep poking.

It was funny. Kirstie sent him the biggest glare. I swear her nostrils were flaring. I was scared for my fiancée’s life.

“Just because you made a cute baby with my sister, doesn’t mean I can’t hurt you,” she mumbled at him as Addy went over to sit with her Auntie.

“I’m so scared,” Tanner replied through a chuckle.

I just rolled my eyes and continued to hold Bentley. Tanner and Kirstie poked fun at each other the rest of the night. Harry and I sat there laughing. A few times, Addy joined in… on Kirstie’s side. It was cute and gave everyone a nice laugh.

Towards the end of the night, Kirstie and Harry left… obviously. Addy was worn out and went to bed no problem. But with all of his sleeping, Bentley was wide awake… awesome. I was exhausted. While I was feeding him, I swear I fell asleep almost three times.

But being the wonderful father that he is, Tanner took him from me. He told me to lay down and get some sleep, but I didn’t want to. I wanted to watch this adorable scene that was next to me. It didn’t last long though. Sleep came over me, allowing myself to drift off into my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
My mom made Reese's cookies the other day... they're so good!

but this is my last chapter :( how sad. I loved this story... but I think Kirstie has another chapter to post sooooo

comment??