Status: Completed.

Complicated.

Declaration of love.

Today was the last day I had alone with Abe. Our parents will be back tomorrow and I dreaded the thought that Abe will leave me again but I couldn’t subject him to anymore pain our parents will cause.

“When are you going back to New York?” I asked in a clipped tone, I really didn’t want to ruin our last day with asking these things but I need to.

“I still have three days left on my vacation.” He said nonchalantly.

“Oh, okay.”

I heard him sigh and he hugged me from behind. We were currently in the kitchen and I was making him mac and cheese.

“I won’t leave you. I promised that, didn’t I?” he kissed that sweet spot under my ear that he had found during our escapades.

“B-but you said y-you need to get b-back…” I couldn’t help but stumble upon my words, I had been always putty in his hands and by the way his massaging circles in my exposed skin weren’t helping.

He spun me around and caught my lips in a searing kiss. Our lips dance together, like a lifetime partner knowing how to move against each other. He deepened the kiss, moving his hands on my backside and slipping them in my back pocket successfully easing me closer. I wound my arms around his neck, pulling him down as I applied more force into the kiss, I felt a wet dab against my lower lip and I opened my mouth, letting him touch every crevice in the territory only he can explore.

Our tongues tangle and meld as one, I moaned in ecstasy, not having this kind of pleasure for so long. He pulled away slightly, both out of breath to say anything we just leant against each other. Abe dropping tiny kisses on my neck.

“I’ll take you with me.”

I was stunned. The idea never occurred to me before as worry came plaguing my mind.

“Yo-you’ll come with me, r-right?” I sensed the apprehension in his voice and I realized that he must be bothered by my silence.

I looked up at him with the biggest smile I could make, “YES! Of course I will Abe.”

He huffed a breath, grinning at me sheepishly, “Good. You… You scared me for a moment there. I mean… I thought you won’t come and I j-”

I pushed my lips against his, cutting off his rambling. He could be really cute sometimes but I won’t tell him that, you can never call a man cute. Yeah, he had a very disturbing view about things but I love him all the same.

He was shocked at my action at first but he kissed me back, smiling into it as he felt my tongue lapping at his lip, trying to pry his mouth open. I knew he liked it when I took charge, how small it may be. He let my probing muscle into his mouth, licking up every part I could and I moaned when I felt him greedily sucking at it and tangling with his own. Our kiss became heated and I felt him grab my thighs making me wrap my legs around his waist.

He then moved and I opened my eyes a little seeing that he was walking into the direction of the stairs. Part of my heart wanted to stop him but the bigger part of me needed this, that physical connection that will prove his love and my submission to him fully.

He took the steps carefully, tightening his grip around me afraid that I’d fall but I know to trust him not to drop me. He pushed open my door as it wasn’t locked and he made his way inside kicking the door shut.

He laid me to bed, placing my head against a pillow and he just sat there, staring at me intently that I squirmed not comfortable under his scrutinizing gaze.

“Abe..” I softly breathe out.

A gentle smile adorned his lips as he moved to lie over me, face only a flicker of breath away he spoke, “I love you Cai..”

I didn’t understand why but tears came brimming in my eyes as I said those words back.

I weaved my fingers in his hair bringing him closer as I kissed him, putting all my strong feelings for him into it. He kissed back with just as much passion, moving his hands under my shirt that brought tingles all over me. He pulled away so he could take my shirt off as I did the same to him.

The feeling of his bare chest against mine was heavenly and I hummed in appreciation as he started trailing kisses all over my face, down to my jaw and my neck finding that sweet spot that make me writhe under him.

He sucked at it determined to leave a mark but I didn’t care. I pulled him back so I could feel his lips on my own again. I let my fingers traveled down his body, caressing every part of him making him feel good as he was doing to me.

Soon after clothes were thrown away, discarded in a heap of pile on the floor. Moans and soft mules of pleasure resonated in the four walls of my room. The feeling of Abe gently making love to me is the best thing in the world. He was taking his time making sure I was enjoying it just much as he does.

The love that’s illuminating through his eyes and coursing its way to my body was enough to take me over the edge, just as I hit my high Abe reached his too.

He then lay limp against me, half of his body still tangled against my own as he pulled me to his chest, dropping kisses all the while repeating words I would never get tired of hearing.

The simple declaration of love was enough to wipe away traces of our miserable past and to look forward to the bright future that lies ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't made the scene graphic as I think it would ruin the type of writing that I'm doing with this but I still hope you like it. :)

Also I would like to ask a favor from you guys, I've written this story a while ago but it only has like 4 views, it would be nice if you could pay it a visit and then maybe leave me your thoughts, that's quite a stretch but here's to hoping.

Sleepless Nights and Fleeting Lights