Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

The Elder's Story

60 years earlyer. . .

Darkfang sat with his allies Raptorix, Darkfag, Ranth, and Sutarus he smiled happylly "we have won we defeated Viparion now its the matter of destroying the black fire". Ranth nodded "yes but how everything we have tryed has back fired Saurus broke his leg, Sutarus aged, and you Darkfang have been turned into a demon". She walked over to him and nussled him softlly Darkfang nodded "then we will use the pure fire to cut the black fire in five peaces then spreed them out one peace for each world". Ranth nodded "yes I think the pure fire has the strangth to do that" Then she focused her power into her soul and breathed white fire onto the black fire there was a loud roar then the black fire fell into five shards. Ranth fell to the ground weak Raptorix layed down next to her nussling her Darkfang took one of the peaces and said "I am a demon now I have no place in the Lordoris I will go to Zarmus and protect this peace for the rest of happened Darkfang please stay safe". Darkfang nodded "I cant promise that Sutarus Snakeion will try his best to combine the black fire and the pure fire together and destroy our world". Sutarus nodded "hard to think that the death of Viparion created a world of demons which would mean that each demon lord is a aspect of Viparion himself his pain, anger, saddness, suffering, darkness everything he stood for". Darkfang nodded then looked at Saurus "we will need hope someone will have to use the pure fire again someday to finish what we started I think Saurus a ice dragon would have better a chance to contain it then a fire dragon". Ranth nodded in agreement "yes I can feel it trying its hardest to break from Saurus Darkfang is right prohaps you could take it". Saurus stomped his foot "none of us can hold the pure fire Ranth we will need a child someone for the pure fire to bond with but who". Sutarus stepped forward "I think Saurus means our child". Sutarus went over to her nest and revealed a blue shinning egg "we began seeing each other after we defeated Lair at the battle for Frostarus". Raptorix grinned "vary good Saurus you got a fine mate". Saurus's face turned red in embaressment "umm yeah . . . a good mate". Ranth walked up to the egg and layed her ear on it "sounds healthy prohaps a female vary well this one will bond with the pure fire". Then Ranth glowed white and an orb appered over her snout "pure fire in our darkest hour you gave us light now bond with this egg and be forever entitled to this child may you someday forfill your calling so that we might save our world from a horrible evil". Darkfang nodded and the pure fire was absorbed into the egg Sutarus then said "I guess its off too Wing Song Vally then". Saurus nodded "yes the child will be safe there for the time being" Then all the dragons went there own ways Sutarus and Saurus with there egg went to Wing Song Vally. Raptorix and Ranth later joined them a year later with an egg of ther own. Darkfang vanished into Zarmus to carrie out his finally task as a dragon....
♠ ♠ ♠
a good orgains story I guess