Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

Wing Song Vally Attacked

Shatterix, Dragonx, and Cara fallowed the beast demon all the way back to Wing Song Vally where it began to wipe out the local dragon clans. Shatterix and many other dragons opened fire on it only slowing it down Raptorix, Ranth, Sutarus, and Saurus were in the middle of fighting a large swarm of lesser demons. shatterix landed on his father's back and said "Skiree made it to the demon world what do we do now"? Raptorix knocked a demon down with a head butt and replyed "we just hold our ground untill she gets back". Sutarus swipped a group of demons with her tail and said "this is getting out of hand Raptorix we cant defend the vally forever". Raptorix nodded "yes your right after this wave we and all the other clans are going to traval to Frostarus City there we can atleast wait it out untill Skiree gets back". Saurus froze a demon climbing up Ranth's back and said "what if she doest come back Raptorix then we will stand no chance agenst them". Ranth turned arouns and smacked him across the face with her tail "we must never lose hope Saurus or we will end up like the human lands there is no longer any life there because of the beast demon we cant drop hope or we will be destroyed". Saurus nodded in sorrow "yes Ranth your right I'm sorry". Ranth smiled "its ok". Sutarus nussled him and said "we are all scared Saurus but we will get threw this alive and well". he nodded "yes yes we will". Then Dragonx landed in a pile of demons crushing alot of them "and where do I stand in this"? Raptorix thought for a moment "you will frezz in Frostarus my friend unless you have something built into you that will keep your curcits from frezzing". Dragonx nodded "adapting adapting inner heating core now installed". Cara jumped off his back and said "wow thats great you can update yourself". Dragonx nodded "its in my programming to adapt to new envornments". Raptorix nodded "vary well we will go to Frostarus and wait out this attack". Raptorix climbed onto the meeting rock and bellowed "THE VALLY IS LOST ALL DRAGONKIND RETREAT TO FROSTARUS CITY AND AWAIT FURTHER ORDERS". All the dragonkind started retreating from the vally most were luck but there were others that were shot down and dragged off.
♠ ♠ ♠
well thats not good XD