Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

A Brush With Death

Shatterix nussled Skiree loveinglly "please just stay with us Skiree". Skiree's eyes fluttered and she was barelly able to talk "I'm . . . sorry". Shatterix nussled her again "its ok Skiree just stay alive for me please". Skiree smiled blood dripping out of her mouth "see . . . a . . . fire". Cara gasped "were loseing her Shatterix". Shatterix began to cry "no no no Skiree stay with us please". Skiree's eyes roled back and she said "I . . . failed . . . you". Shatterix gasped "NO SKIREE DONT DIE LIKE THIS". Then he kissed her Cara stepped back and put her hands together "by the gods give this young welpling another chance please". Shatterix continued to kiss Skiree then he said "COME ON SKIREE WAKE UP". Cara grabbed his tail and started dragging him away from her Shatterix fought to get free "NO LET GO OF ME CARA". Cara pulled him close to her and hugged him "I'm so sorry Shatterix but there's nothing we can do for her she's gone". Shatterix pushed away "NO SHE'S NOT". She ran back to Skiree and put his head on her chest no heart beat. Shatterix nughed her "please wake up Skiree". Sharra stumbled into the crater weak and barelly alive "I . . . can . . . save . . . her". Cara looked at Sharra "but you will die Sharra". She smiled "I'm . . . going . . . to . . . anyway . . . when you . . . destroy the black fire". Then she crowled to Skiree and said "its up to you sister". Then she turned into a cloud of black smoke and went down Skiree's throut. Skiree twiched then she eyes slowlly opened "death . . . sucks". Shatterix laughed and hugged her "oh thank the gods your alive". Skiree smiled "thank Sharra she gave up her life to save mine I now hold a peace of the black fire inside me". Then the beast demon roared and and shot another beam of darkness randomlly at the surronding mountains. Skiree got to her feet and said "we have to stop that thing now before it kills everything". Shatterix nodded "but how we cant even hurt it". Jarion rushed over to the group "its moveing thwords the human lands why"? Cara figured it out fast "because Snakeion knows were trying to get into the demon world he's going after my contact". Skiree nodded "we have to get to him first Cara lets get going". Cara nodded "yes we have to stop it".....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sharra is lost in the darkness....