Status: Skiree will return in Skiree: Demon Wars

Skiree: Path of The Dragon

Zarmus: The Demon World

Skiree entered the portal and felt a rift form then she saw nothing but light. Then darkness appered and Skiree fell from the sky and landed in a dead tree she looked around and climbed down she had exspected demons to swarm her the moment she arrived but nothing not even the insects seemed to know she was there. Then Skiree heard a voice say "welcome Skiree to my kingdom". Skiree turned to look at an old black dragon he smiled at her and said "you have come to take my peace of the black fire correct"? Skiree nodded "yes I dont think you will just hand it to me will you". The demon laughed "of corse I'm not going to hand it to you Skiree first you must pass my test". Skiree nodded remembering a month ago when a spider spirit had made her play a game with her then it endding up being a trap. Skiree thought for a moment "whats the deal are you stalling me so Snakeion's army can arrive or for the portal to be destroyed"? The demon smiled "no I wish to see if you can contain the pure fire within you". Skiree glared at him "you seem to know much about me". The demon laughed "I knew your father and Raptorix I am Darkfang son of Viparion". Skiree nodded "you were one of my father's most trusted warriors how did you end up here"? Darkfang walked up to Skiree and replyed "when Viparion was defeated we split the black fire into five peaces I took one peace and came here the demon lord Snakeion was given a peace and the others were hidden in diffrent worlds". Skiree then asked "do you know where any of the other peaces are"? Darkfang nodded "yes one is in the human world of Earth another in the world of chaos and the last is unknown it was forgotten long ago". Skiree nodded then said "what is your test Darkfang"? Darkfang thought for a moment then he backed up and created a clone of himself "simple defeat my clone with out any use of fighting". Skiree thought for a moment then said "that dosent make since". Then three tenticles shot out of the ground and wrapped around her two around her wings and one around her belly pulling her into the air. Skiree blasted them with pure white fire then desintagrated and she floated back down "how did I do that"? Darkfang grinned and nodded "just as I thought the pure fire has bonded with you and will protect you when ever in fatal danger". Skiree looked at her self and said "I could control this ability couldent I"? Darkfang nodded "yes you could and I could teach you". Skiree looked up at him then nodded "ok but first tell me why did you come here"?....
♠ ♠ ♠
Darkfang is also Raptorix's father