Status: Completed. :)

Dear John

inexhaustable game

Vienna got home that night, bursting into the door with the guys carrying Pat behind her. She raised an eyebrow as she watched Pat mumble incoherent words in his sleep. She shook her head and shut the door once everyone was inside as John and Jared threw Pat onto the worn out couch.

"One man down, so many to go," Garrett said, laughing softly at his comment before taking a vacant seat on the love seat. Jared sat next to him, his glazed over eyes fixed on the blank television screen.

Vienna let out a soft laugh before grabbing the remote and turning on the television, tossing the remote onto Jared's lap. He stared at the object before looking up at her and gave her a wide smile.

She was pretty sure the only sober ones in that moment were her and John.

As she walked out into the kitchen, she found John's tall frame looking in the fridge. He then looked back at her and gave her a small smile before returning towards his view of the fridge. Vienna sighed and grabbed a loaf of bread from out of the cupboard.

"Can you give me the lunch meat from the fridge, please?" she asked, looking over at John as he opened one of the drawers and went through it. He then took out two packages of meat, looking down at the labels.

"Ham or turkey?"

"Ham would be nice," she said as he handed the package over to Vienna. She grabbed a paper plate from the cupboard near the fridge and began to make her sandwich.

John grabbed out a water bottle and slowly looked over at her, shutting the door and leaning his side against it. He took a sip from his water, Vienna watching his every move from out of the corner of her eye.

She rolled her eyes slowly before looking into John's green eyes, raising an eyebrow.

"Would you like a sandwich, too?" she asked, grabbing her finished sandwich off the plate and taking a bite from it. He smirked at the question before nodding his head quickly.

"Yes, please."

"Well, you know where everything is then." Vienna said, a smile forming on her face as she patted his chest and walked out of the kitchen and back into the living room.

* * * *


Vienna woke up early the next morning to the sound of vomiting coming from the bathroom. She sighed, knowing just how weak her stomach was at this point. She turned onto her side towards the wall, grabbing the pillow near her and covering her ears with it.

Once the vomiting was done, she uncovered her head and got out of bed.

As she walked out into the living room, she found Pat with a white washcloth placed on his forehead. She almost laughed at his pathetic appearance before tiptoeing over to him and jumping onto the couch next to him.

"Hey, man!" she exclaimed loudly, a wide smile on her face as she wrapped her skinny arms around his neck. He raised an eyebrow slowly before smirking and shaking his head slowly.

"Did you get laid last night or something?"

"Ha, so funny," she said, rolling her eyes as she looked up into Pat's brown eyes. He chuckled before letting out a sigh, putting his hand over his stomach. She giggled and moved his hand before rubbing his flat stomach for him.

"Awe. You okay there, baby boy?"

"No! I have the worst hangover ever and I still have to go to band practice tonight," he said, letting out a loud, long sigh. Vienna smirked softly and shook her head, tapping his nose lightly with a smile on her face.

"I'll take care of you. You should be fine by the time you get to practice, alright?"

"Have I ever told you that I love you, Vienna?" Pat asked, a smile forming on his face as she smirked and shook her head slowly.

Vienna stood up from her seat and walked into the kitchen, ready to take care of the hungover kid lying on the couch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Answering Bell / Ryan Adams


It's short.. And a filler. Ugh. I don't like it!

Thanks for commenting,
MorganLovesHalvo

Continue to comment & subscribe, the updates will come quicker.
Other stories:
You Had Me (Mike Fuentes from PTV.)
The Worst Of The Crooks (Nick Santino from ARTTM & John O'Callaghan from The Maine)