A Maslow Love Story

The Beach and a call from Garrett

Once you get to the beach, you and James change and he lays our your towel for you and then he grabs his board and surfs. You lay down and suntan while he surfs. When he walks back, you look at him with his hair wet and water running down his abs. He stands by your head blocking the sun.

You:"Yes...?!"
James:"Hi!"
*you laugh and he picks you up and you try to break away but he throws you into the ocean*
You:"JAMES!"
James:"I LOVE YOU BABE!"
*you walk to him and kiss him. as you kiss him you turn him around and push him in the water*
James:"Well played!"
You:"Payback's a b*tch!"
*he laughs*
James:"Come on! I'm gonna teach you how to surf."
You:"You're gonna teach me how to surf?!"
James:"You seem surprised...but yes!"

He picks up his board and you get on. Once he gets to a good spot, he stops and climbs on the board facing you. When he sees a wave, he paddles forward then stands up. He then turns you around carefully and puts his hands on your hips. You laugh and lose your balance and fall off, making James fall too.

James:"What did you think?"
You:"That was awesome! You are a good teacher!" *wink*
*he grabs your hips and pulls you close for a kiss*

When he pulls away, he takes your hand and you both run to your towel and dry off. You look at your phone and see that you have a missed call from Garrett, so you tell James that you need to call him back.

*On the phone w/Garrett*

Garrett:"Hello?"
You:"Hey, Garrett!"
Garrett:"Hi baby sister! What's up?"
You:"Nothing, I saw that you called so I'm just calling you back. Do you need anything?"
Garrett:"Well...yes and no."
You:"What do you mean?"
Garrett:"I mean, I need a place to stay but I don't know if you would want to have some company."
You:"Garrett. You know you can always stay at my place!"
Garrett:"I know. I just wanted to check first. What time would you think?"
You:"I'm at the beach with my good friend and we can be there in about 30 minutes."
Garrett:"Ok! I'm at LAX."
You:"Great!"
Garrett:"Thank you so much sis! Love you!"
You:"Love you too! See you in a few!"
Garrett:"See you soon, bye!"
You:"Bye!"