A Maslow Love Story

Hanging out with James

It's about 2:30am when you are woken up by a really bright flash and a loud crash of thunder. You bolt up in bed and yell for James. He comes running into your room.

James:"What's wrong (yn)?"
*you are so scared you can't think but you gather yourself and respond*
You:"That was really scary! Oh my god!"
James:"Aww...it's ok, I'm here!"
*he pulls you into his arms where you feel warm and protected. you end up falling asleep in his arms*

The next morning you wake up still in his arms. You look up at him and kiss his nose and try to get up trying not to wake him up then go downstairs and make breakfast. As soon as you finish, you hear James coming down the stairs.

You:"Goodmorning!"
James:"Morning!" *yawns*
You:"Hungry?"
James:"Yes ma'am!"
*You smile and fill yours and James' plates and sit at the dining table*

After a few minutes, James' phone rings and he answers.

*James on the phone w/manager*

James:"Hello?"
Manager:"James! Hey, we need you today. Can you come in?"
James:"What time...because I'm kinda in the middle of something?!"
Manager:"Just come in when you are done. Wait! What are you up to? Are you with a girl?"
James:"Ok! I'll be there, bye!"
*he hangs up*
You:"Who was that?"
James:"My manager, Rick."
You:"Oh, what's going on?"
James:"I have to go into the studio today, wanna come with me?!"
You:"I would love to!"
*he smiles and helps you clean up then you go take a shower*

When you get done, you straighten your hair and put on some makeup. The only decision you have is, what do you wear!? You decide to wear jeans, a tank, and a sweatshirt. You go to your sweatshirt box (it's summer)and find that they are all wet because of the rain from last night. You take them and put them in the dryer so they could dry.

*James walks in*

James:"You ready?"
You:"Almost. I was gonna wear a sweatshirt but all of mine are soaked from the storm last night."
James:"You can wear mine from yesterday."
*you put it on and your feel special and you can't help but smile*
You:"Thank you!"
James:"No problem!"
*you both walk downstairs and you put on your black Converse high-tops and leave for the studio