A Maslow Love Story

The Boys

When you get to the studio and are about to get out, James grabs your arm.

James:"Wait a second."
*you close the door and face him*
You:"What is it?"
James:"I forgot to tell you something yesterday. It's important."
You:"Ok...shoot!"
James:"You've heard of the band/TV show Big Time Rush right?!"
You:"Yes..."
James:"I know I should've told you this yesterday but, I am a part of Big Time Rush. And the reason we are here is because I have to shoot some scenes. The reason I didn't tell you was that I thought that you wouldn't want to get to know me more if I was famous."
James:"Well...one: I'm glad that you told me, and two: I would never think that! I mean, just because you are famous/popular doesn't mean I wouldn't want to talk to you. I respect the fact that you are famous!"
James:"That's good! I feel a lot better now that I told you! Thank you for respecting what I do! Cause I had a good time with you yesterday!" *winks*
You:"So did I!"
*he smiles and leans in and kisses you softly*

He gets out of the car and opens your door and leads you inside. The first person you meet is his manager, Rick.

James:"Hey, Rick!"
Rick:"There you are! *looks at you* Oh, and who might this be?"
James:"This is (yn). She just moved here from Illinois."
You:"Hi!"
Rick:"Nice to meet you! Ok...what we are doing today is shooting a couple of scenes and going over a new episode later."
James:"Sounds good! Let's go and meet everyone else."

While you were walking, you noticed Rocque Records and The Palmwoods sets because your little cousins love BTR. When you reach the set of apartment 2J at The Palmwoods, you look at all the big camereas and lights and feel a little intimidated. You wouldn't be able to handle this everyday.

James:"Hey, guys! This is (yn)!"
Kendall:"What up!"
Carlos:"Hey girl!"
Logan:"Hi!"
You:"Nice to meet you all! Like James said, I'm (yn)."
James:"She just moved here from Illinois and we met yesterday."
Logan:"Awesome!"
Kendall:"Exactly! We should all get together, how about a BBQ at my place after filming today?!"
You:"Sounds good!"
Carlos:"YOU'RE PRETTY!"
*James gives Carlos an evil glare and you laugh*
You:"Thanks, Carlos!"
Director:"Ten minutes!"
Kendall:"We gotta get ready."
Logan:"Yup! Let's go James."
James:"Ok, one sec! You can sit next to Rick while we film ok?!
You:"Yup! Have fun!"
*he smile and you sit by Rick and wait for the guys to get ready*

*With the guys*

K, L, C:"EXPLAIN!"
James:"Explain what?"
Kendall:"Explain why you have a pretty girl with you!"
*he hesitates*
Logan and Carlos:"We're waiting!"
James:"OK! I went for coffee yesterday and she was standing in front of me. She stared a conversation and we talked about the city and how we grew up, and I helped her unpack the rest of her things and then it started to rain. So I stayed at her place."
Kendall:"Oooo...you like her!"
James:"No I don't!"
Carlos:"Yes you do! You know you do!"
Logan:"Come on! Have you not seen her?! She's super gorgeous and, SHE'S WEARING YOUR SWEATSHIRT!"
James:"FINE! I like her, I just don't know how to tell her and I don't know if she likes me back?! I don't know what to do!"
K, L, C:"We can help you with that!"
James:"Ok."
Carlos:"Now, let's do this so we can hang out later!"