A Maslow Love Story

The Party

Halfway to your apartment, James turns on the radio and "Kings and Queens" by 30 Seconds to Mars comes on and you turn it up.

James:"You like 30 Seconds to Mars?!"
You:"YES! THEY ARE AMAZING!"
James:"Really?! Logan likes the lead singer, but I can't remember his name..."
You:"Jared Leto."
James:"Yeah, that's it!"
You:"No way! That's awesome!"
*he looks at you and laughs while you are rocking out to 30 Seconds to Mars*

When you pull up in front of your apartment, you get a text.

"Hey, (yn)! It's Kendall, the party will start at 7:00pm and bring your swimsuit and your pretty face! ;) Love, Kendall"

You:"I just got a text from Kendall saying that the party starts at 7:00pm."
James:"Great! Let's go inside so we can get your things and head over early so we aren't late."
You:"Ok!"

You both run inside and go up to your room and your grab your black bikini with white polka-dots and your beach towel. Once you leave, you realize that you forgot something, your keys to your apartment!

You:"Oh sh*t!"
James:"What's wrong?!"
You:"I forgot my keys to get back inside my apartment! Just my luck!"
James:"Do you want me to turn around?"
You:"No, just go so we aren't late."
James:"Ok. We'll figure something out ok?!"
You:"Yeah..."
*he smiles and kisses your cheek making you blush*

Once you get to Kendall's, the guys run out with smiles on their faces.

Carlos:"Hey, beautiful!"
Logan:"Whassup lil' mama!"
Kendall:"GUYS!..."
You:"Thanks guys! *you laugh* So what are we gonna do first?"
James:"Swimming?"
Carlos:"YES!"
You:"Um...Kendall? Where can I change?"
Kendall:"Oh, inside and it's the first door on our right."
You:"Thanks, Kendall."

*With the guys*

Logan:"So, James? Do you like (yn)?"
James:"Yes...but how do I tell her?"
Carlos:"Ok! Here's the game plan...after we swim everyone will probably be hungry so me, Logan, and Kendall will go inside..."
Kendall:"...and then you will be alone with (yn) so you will be able to ask her and tell her that you really like her!"
James:"Ok...what exactly do I say?!"
Logan:"James...*facepalm*"
Kendall:"You can't be serious?! Ok then, answer this, what do you like/love about (yn)?"
James:"Um...I love that she's really sweet and very pretty! And I also love that she is super comfortable around me."
Carlos:"Aww..."
Kendall:"So sweet!"
James:"Shut up!"
Logan:"You can do this, James!"
James:"Alright..."
*the guys pat him on the back and then push him in the pool and then they all jump in after him and you come outside*