Status: Contest Entry. Will be completed by September 30th at the latest.

Avez-vouz Moi Rendre Heureuse ou Misérable?

Henrique Pascal Dubois (En-reek Pas-cal Do-bwah)
Beatrice Antoinette Bonnet (Bee-a-trees Un-twah-net Bo-nay)
Gérard Jacques Durand (Jjjay-rard Jjjahk Do-rahn)
Roméo (Ro-may-o)
Annaliese *Liesie* Michelle Johnson (no pronunciation needed; she doesn't come in until the 5th and final chapter)


Henrique is a French college student studying photography at Ecole de Multimedia et Photographie in Paris, France. He lives in a small apartment with his Australian Shepard puppy, Roméo, who he adores. He hardly ever sees his best friend, Gérard, anymore because of their conflicting schedules, but he is the only person Henrique likes to talk to as a friend. Henrique is fairly content with his straight-jacket routine. Well, that is until he meets Beatrice.

Henrique first sees her while he's at the park with Gérard and Roméo and is quickly hooked. However, Beatrice might not be as perfect for Henrique as he thinks.

------

Written for this contest

Each chapter is based off of a different song. (Song titles are the chapter titles and artist is in the chapter description. Lyrics are in the Author's Notes.)

I decided to be creative with the setting and I got a great-ish idea for the plot. I want you to know that all some French translations are from Google Translate and are probably not might not be right. Also, all information about Paris is taken from what I learned in French class or from Google. I didn't really bother to look to in-depth into the anatomy of Paris when I described places and views. Please don't freak out on me if I mess something up okay?

COPYWRITE:: Yes, the story is based off of different songs, but much of the plot is still my own. I don't own the songs (Cute, Bad Enough For You, CheaterCheaterBestFriendEater, Love Like Woe, and Good Girls Go Bad) or their artists (Stephen Jerzak, All Time Low, Never Shout Never, The Ready Set, and Cobra Starship). I do not own the pictures used [Henrique is Max Irons, Beatrice is Hilary Duff, Gérard is Shiloh Fernandez, Roméo is a random puppy and Liesie is Taylor Jardine (We Are The In Crowd)] I do own all characters (Henrique, Beatrice, Gérard, Roméo, and Liesie).
  1. Cute
    Stephen Jerzak