Status: DONE

I'll Keep You A Daydream Away.

Birthday Wishes.

The red neon lights were staring Olivia in the face as she laid awake waiting for Alex to return from wherever he was, 3:23am it currently read, worry was running through her as she pulled her phone from the cabinet to see (1) message, instantly she knew it was Alex. Unlocking her phone to just see a message saying

‘I’m fine, please leave me. Love.’

Should she be worried or not? This was going through her head as she clicked reply and just sent ‘Please come back, love’

It was Olivia's 23rd birthday. So far she'd spent it rocking her child back to sleep and worrying about her boyfriend, sighing loudly she fell backwards on her bed and shut her eyes before drifting into a deep sleep.

---

'OWWW' The sudden yelling caused Olivia to throw herself out of bed, in the process getting tangled in the sheets and slipping over.

"I'm sorry Liv" Alex's voice was still cold but there was a slight warmth to it. Looking at his face Olivia saw tear stains but mainly she just saw hurt.

"It's fine" She responded softly before throwing her hands out for him to pull her up, smiling widely he reached and pulled her into his chest.

"Happy Birthday baby girl, have I told you recently that I love you?" He asked her causing her to shake her head lightly against his chest.

"Well then, I love you a lot" A wide smile was spread across Olivia's face as she glanced up into his eyes before he continued "I went to see her, I wanted to hear it from her voice, I'm sorry for getting angry at you"

"It's okay I guess, are you okay?" Olivia asked cautiously, slightly worried about the response.

"I will be, I think I got attached to the idea of having another baby that I forgot about the two I already have" He said grinning into her neck.

----

"So he's not taking you out?" Meganne questioned her best friend as they sat in Jack's living room.

"Nope, not that bothered really I just wanna be with him"

"Birthday wish?"

"To be with him forever, you know that" Olivia grinned as her best friend just rolled her eyes before grinning back at her.

----

"I'm sorry I'm such a terrible cook" Alex chuckled as her handed Olivia a plate of takeaway Chinese having burnt what he was cooking.

"Men and the kitchen don't mix" Olivia teased.

The two ate silently, catching each others eyes and smiling, once finished they moved from their dinning room into the living room, where Alex pulled Olivia onto his lap and smiled brightly into her neck before she shifted.

"Alex what is in your pockets, it's really not comfy" She asked before moving to pull it out, silence fell between them as she looked at it, before glancing up into his face.

"whaaatt"

"It's not what you think it is, but open it"

Opening the small blue box, Olivia was greeted with a silver ring, a blue crystal in the middle.

"Last year, before you left me, I wanted to propose" Olivia felt her jaw drop before shutting it, not before Alex noticed and chuckled "I want you to have this, not as a engagement ring, but as a promise ring that you'll be mine forever, and one day i'll replace this one with a proper engagement ring."

Olivia never said a word and just nodded before kissing Alex and allowing him to place the ring onto her finger, maybe for once everything would be fine.

She'd gotten her birthday wish.
♠ ♠ ♠
two updates for a while. enjoy them both, might get another next weekend if i'm feeling up to it, or you might get one during the week actually since I've just remembered i'm off work all week.

anyway, goodnighttttttttt