Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Pain

I just about jumped out of my skin and scrambled out of the bed, slamming my head against the hard floor in the process but ignoring the pain. He was here, I can’t believe he is here. Please be a dream, for once in my life let it all be a dream.

He bean walking towards me, smiling wide with that face that haunted my deepest darkest memories. The man who kidnapped me as a child was here, ready to kill me for turning him in.

“Leave her alone, Gave. This is not the time to settle old scores.” Syn’s voice demanded from the door. His big arms crossed and his face hard with anger. “You are the only one who can get her to mind, now I’m paying you from this so you’d better make it work.”

He nodded and beckoned Shadows in, who looked jus about as nervous as I was. I never thought they would o to this extremes, this was just barbaric. Shadows started walking towards me as Syn walked out. But Gave stopped him, locking those deadly eyes with mine. I shook with fear and worry.

“You notice how she minds Syn quite well.” Gave explained. “Its cause she fears him. She knows he will hurt her to get what she wants. That’s what she is doing now, testing your ability to tell her know. If you just ignore her attempts she will eat sooner then later. She’s already to her breaking point, she’s never tried going any longer with me.”

Shadows nodded in realization, locking eyes with me as well for a moment. “But she’s killing herself.”

“No, she’s not. She just wants to give you a reason to take her out of the house so she can run for help. That’s why I didn’t take her when she cut her leg, I was smarter then her. So, all you have to do is wait it out. Now, let me teach you some few tricks with her.” He smiled coyly as he walked to me, I know what he was going to do and I wasn’t ready for it.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and picked me up to where I couldn’t touch the floor to relive the pressure. Tears swelled in my eyes and I kicked wildly, trying to pry his hand from my tender hair. He smiled and throw me down, Shadows winced a little.

“She hates having her hair pulled. She also hates this.” He kicked me down and set his foot on my hollow chest. Applying enough pressure to block off my air ways, I gasped and found enough breath to beg him to stop. He did, so that was an improvement.

“Stop hurting her.” Shadows whined a little, starting to come closer again. “She minds fine if she’s not pulling on of her little strikes. All I want is for her to start eating again.” He did sound like he didn’t mean for anything like this to happen, but I doubt I can ever forgive him. This was over the line, this was risking my life. He’s not allowed to do that, only I can! How could he do this to me?

“By the looks of it, she’s in control right now. You are letting her run you, and that will lead to disaster. I thought you did this before, Shadows? Or have you forgotten that one slip up and everything will be over. If you take her to a public place to get treated not only will she run, but she will tell them it was you. Do you really want all this hard work shoved down the drain for some stupid girl that you just met?” Gave snapped, pulling me up by my hair again then tossing me like a used doll back onto the bed.

I bounced a little until I came to a complete stop against the pillows. Fury overfilled me, but I just kept it hidden inside. If I say something now it could be the end of my life. I need to be smarter then that. Shadows glanced down at me for a moment then back at him.

“Use that brain wisely, Shadows. You have one for a reason.” Gave chuckled, slinking out of the bedroom and shutting the door on his way out.

I found it completely impossible to tear my eyes away from the spot he was standing it. Afraid that he would should up there any moment. Come to really kill me and get what he wanted done and over with. Me dead. I cannot bear to live in this house if he is as well, it is out of the question for me. I would never leave this room and never get one ounce of sleep. I’d be to afraid to.

A soft hand pressed to the top of my arm, almost in a soothing manner. I jumped and shied away. Looking up at hi slowly with my tear filled eyes and water streaked face. I wanted to ask him how he could do this to me, but I couldn’t find the words.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered, sitting on the bed next to me. “It was Syn’s idea.”

I scowled a bit, not believing that he was being this childish. “At least take responsibility for your actions.” A shiver rippled through my body and I burrowed back underneath the blankets, trying to stop the feeling of wanting to be sick. Gave was right, I’m going to have to eat sooner or later. If I keep this on much long, I’ll die. By the looks of things, they could care less if I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
DID YOU CHECK OUT THE PICS????????? Lol, I hope you like this chapter as well and please drop me come comments :)