Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Talking

“Here.” Shadows ran a spoon full of chicken noodle soup over my bottom lip. Waiting for them to open so he could feed me. I did open them, but I ignored the rest of the fact that he was here. “Thank you.” I swallowed and resisted the urge to open my eyes and watch him. Another spoon full rubbed my lip. “Come on, you are going to finish the bowl.”

A sigh escaped my lips and I finally opened my eyes. Taking in his tired eyes and swollen lip. He was punched by someone, and I bet he deserved it. I sat up and took the bowl from him. Wanting to do my best to ignore him.

“He left, Evy. You’re safe now.” He informed, handing me the bowl. Watching me start to eat it slowly. I decided that I was angry enough to where I do not have speak with him. That is until he formally apologizes completely. Sure, he has said sorry. But I wanted to know why they had to put me though any of that torturer. Sure, I was on ‘strike’ but bring him here was just something they should not have done. “I’ll make a deal with you, Syn was told to have someone in the bathroom with you well you take your showers. But if you start eating normally again I will just sit outside.” I nodded.

“My chest hurts.” I whispered. He frowned a little bit then went back to the folder that contained everything about my life. It was like he was acting doctor. I didn’t like him knowing this much about me, it was a horrifying thing to learn about.

He flipped through a few pages and found the one I knew he was looking for. The one about getting back home from Gave. I had just gotten back into my old life and he showed up at my house to take me back, latterly scaring me bad enough to where my heart skipped a couple beats and I fainted. But I was revived. They said that might have done damage to my heart and that any chest pains should be reported.

“Alright, it was probably just the scare of seeing him again. But just lay down and rest for a little while. I don’t want you hurting yourself.” He insisted. Flipping through the rest of the papers. “You know, you have had a very medical filled life.” He chuckled, looking up to watch me take another bite. In all honesty, I was so grateful to finally give up my attempt and eat. “Broken wrist, broken foot, broken elbow. Sickness and surgeries. Should I be worried about you?”

“No.” I sighed, cringing a little bit. It was all Gave’s fault those happened. “I would’ve been fine if he didn’t take me. I got so sick once at his house that I couldn’t lift myself out of bed. It was horrible. But what does he do, laughs at me and tells me to stick it out. I’ve never done anything to him besides what was already coming, how can he do this to me?” I whined.

Shadows just sighed. “Believe me when I say that you didn’t deserve to be treated in that way. I think that you deserved more then what you were dealt, a normal life for a child is very important and he took that from you. I understand.”

It kind of hurt me that he could think that, he was in the same boat as Gave. Stealing me from my life, my family, my friends. But I didn’t want to fight him any more. It was to exhausting, maybe I should just be focusing on my chance on living. I’m only killing myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long, I got caught up in homework :( I hope you guys still like it