Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

FANS AHOY!

Syn scrawled at me and looked like he was going to punch the crap out of me. But I just sat there looking dumb, trying to think about where Matt would go. Tough it looked like Syn was thinking about the same thing.

“Will you mind coming with me to look for him then.” I swear he said that straight through his teeth. He held out his hand to me, waiting for me to take it.

Of course I couldn’t say no to him. I wasn’t willing to risk making him mad again, mad ever actually. This man was one of those people who terrify you no matter who you are. So, I took his hand and allowed him to pull me out of the blankets. The curtain pulling back more as he gently pulled me to the edge. Watching me carefully climb down.

I found myself listening for anyone else, wondering why it was so quite. It was because everyone else was still sleeping, I could tell from the light snores filling the RV. That’s why I didn’t understand why Matt wasn’t here, and why Syn was already worried about sound check. What was really going on?

Syn tugged me over to the door where we both kicked on a pair of shoes and shrugged on a coat. Mine-which I knew for a fact- was one of Matt. His smell still lingered on it, and it was one of the ones he barely ever took off. I felt shielding inside it, like nothing could hurt me.

When we got outside Syn began to talk again, shoving his hands into his pockets. He seemed shaken and a little worried.

“I didn’t mean to scare you.” He whispered. Turning to look down at me for a moment. “This happened last year, he just disappeared like this. We found out that he went out for a walk, not that he told me of course. Some fan tried to take him, just like we took you. I found him right before the show in the parking lot. He had jumped out of the car and just about broke him neck. That’s why I hate it when I can’t find the guy.”

I smirked a little bit. “Great, now you’ve got me worried about him.”

Syn just smiled down at me too, chuckling to himself. At least he sounded like he was fine having me with him. But I still felt like Matt would make me feel better. Hopefully he isn’t hurt, or stuck in some fans car.

Of course when we got just about three steps from the RV, Matt showed up. Just about running around the corner of the building. The look of pure excitement written all over his face. Behind him just about ten girls chased. I swear my jaw dropped so far it almost fell off my face.

“FANS AHOY!” He screamed.

Syn chuckled and tugged on my arm to get me moving. After that, the RV was our destination. Matt was the last one in and then there were yanks on the door and annoyed whines. Man, their band really was a big time band. Have I really lived under a rock?
♠ ♠ ♠
=D I hope you guys like it still. I'm working pretty hard on it, but I'm unsure what to do for the next chapter. So if you guys want to share some of your ideas that would be helpful :)

So guys, how is it that I have almost 40 subs but only 11 comments??????? Come on, give me some love lol.