Status: I love comments so much lol please enjoy

A Little Piece of Heaven

Boo

Zachy had me in his lap within two seconds, holding me tightly to his chest. Both of us tried to say as quiet as possible but we were both so scared. Johnny growled lowly, it was a deep sound in his chest that could frighten off a bear let alone a person. More laughter outside of the RV then a tapping on the side of it.

“We seen her, Matthew.” A voice called, my body went numb. “We know she survived, that’s not good.” A gun shot, we waited for it to hit one of us but we eventually figured out it was just shot into the air. Zachy started rocking slightly, to frightened to sit still. I clutched onto him for dear life. “How unfortunate that she lived, now I feel like making that death painful.”

Matt’s teeth pulled over his lip in disgust, then he glanced down at my frightened face and his eyes softened. “I called the cops.” He lied, getting his phone out just in case.

“Great,” That evil voice smiled. “we’ll inform them that we were just trying to save poor Evy Garner. But when we tried to you fought us and she was tragically killed in the process. We’ve gone though this before.” I caught Johnny wincing behind me, but he just shook his head and then leaned down onto the counter. To be it looked like he was looking out the window from a weird angle to see what was happening outside.

Matt suddenly did something I didn’t expect him to do, he pulled out his phone and dialed 911, even Syn’s jaw dropped at that. He was instantly trying to get him to hang up the phone, but he was already speaking to the women on the other line.

“There are men outside my camper with guns…yes they are threatening to kill us.” Matt whispered urgently, giving her the address before hanging up and looking back at Syn. “I’d rather them take her away then get her killed, it’ll be alright…they won’t recognize her, she was just down there last night and they didn’t say anything.” Matt was right, so far we did have a good head start. We just can’t get shot during the time it takes them to get here. Matt then pointed to me then the bathroom, telling me he wanted me to hind in it but he also said something else, probably to confuse the people outside. “Hide in front, hon.”

Zachy and I slowly crawled to the bathroom, opening the door with out a sound. All the while Matt began arguing with the people again, I just drowned it out and pulled Zachy into the bathroom with me, not letting him go out there with possible gun shots. I needed at least someone to protect me, and he needed someone to protect him. So, we both played our roles for each other.

“Come on, Matt. We’ll do a trade, her life for all your friends. Sound good?” The voice sneered.

Zachy tucked his face into my shoulder to hide a quite whimper of worry. I wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug, frightened that he would make to loud of a sound and give out our location in the camper. His arms wrapped around me as well, maybe as a reminder or hope that it would all be okay in the end.

“The cops will be here any minute.” Matt warned, did he want them to run away? As soon as he said that the sirens could be heard in the back ground.

Suddenly a shot blasted, making both Zachy and I jump in surprise, thankfully we didn’t hear anyone yelp in pain. No shots came from our side though, maybe they were going to play it majorly safe.

“Stop!” A different voice shrieked, this one sounded more like a girls and I knew that they knew her when Zachy’s head shot up in surprise and his mouth dropped open.

“Boo?” He whispered lightly, I covered his mouth in fear but understood his surprise. He told me his Boo had died, but if he was hearing her voice now this might just be our downfall. I heard the other boy’s whispering wildly on the other side of the door, this cannot lead to anything good. Zachy look down at me with eyes that were wide with disbelief, I removed my hand and he gently cracked open the door. Matt gave him the dirtiest look I’ve ever seen. “It’s Boo…”

Matt glared at him. “No its not, we buried her dead body remember?”

“But it had a bag on it’s head.” Zachy whispered urgently. “Matt, we never looked.”

The cop car’s pulled up and started shouted warnings. Zachy did something none of us expected, he jumped up to run out in hopes that who he thought was Boo wasn’t going to get away again. I was basically tossed to the side and Johnny had to dive to catch Zach from jumping outside. We hear two more cop cars pull up, and then knocking on our door. Syn answered it carefully while Johnny held Zachy back still, Zach now had tears flying out of his eyes and was desperately trying to see outside. The cop told Syn that they only caught a few but it shouldn’t be a problem to be outside because only two got away and they were already long gone because they dropped their guns while running away.

Johnny and Zachy left right after Syn and Matt just leaned against the counter with relief. He placed his gun back on safety and stuck it in the drawer before turning back to me and giving me a look of affection. I jumped up and enclosed him in my arms, burying my face in his chest and hearing his quick heart beat. One of his hands caressed the back of my head and the other held my waist

“Boo!!!!” We heard Zachy cry with delight, Matt head snapped up with surprise and began to drag me outside as well. The first thing we saw was Zachy hugging a tiny teen that was covered in cuts and bruises. The arms that were hugging him back were covered in rope burn and cigarette burns. I realized that they were both crying and hugging each other with such love that it proved how sad they were without each other.

“I’ll be damned.” Matt gasped a little, looking over at Syn then tightening his hand on mine. Syn shared the same look of happiness that Matt now sported. If I’m guess right this will get a lot better with her around. Matt turned to the people they caught, watching closely as the cops tugged off the little ninja masks. “Holy shit.” Were his first words as the first mask disappeared. It was a really pretty woman around my age, she had bright blue hair and heavy black makeup. The one standing next to her was the women who Syn let go, the one who was stolen with me. Matt pulled me roughly behind him and then sort of hid me behind his back.

“Do you know these people?” The cop asked.

Syn was the first to answer, probably knowing that if he told them yes that we would have to go in for questioning. “No, I’ve never seen either of them in my life. The only girl I know is Boo over there and we were expecting her.” He lied completely through his teeth, and to my amazement all the girls agreed with him like he completely controlled them.

“Stay quiet.” Matt pleaded to me with a voice that only I could hear. I just nodded against his back, no ready to risk them getting angry at me for blowing something they already had planned.

By the time the cops had gone with the two girls they caught, Tommy was there and ready to rumble per say. He stayed relatively close to me for some reason, keeping me in arms length at all times. After he had arrived Matt entrusted me to him as he talked quickly and quietly with Syn in the corner. I was introduced to the lovely Boo as one of Zachy’s good friends and Matt’s girlfriend. He informed me that Matt just might cancel the rest of the tour and change location of our home. Tommy had drug me inside before any more information could be spilt into my brain.

“Do your wounds hurt at all?” He hummed as he got into the fridge within seconds of entering the door. It was like he could read my mind, maybe it was the excitement that got my adrenaline up and forced my pain to come back. When I nodded he got my pain killers out of the locked cupboard and gave me two. “This’ll knock you out, by the time Matt get’s in here you’ll be half asleep.”

I smirked. “But its not even noon yet.”

I took a swig of orange juice to wash the pills down and waited for Matt to enter our RV on the couch. I had seriously been frightened about the events of the day, and as much as I hated to admit it I felt like Boo wasn’t someone I wanted to trust quite yet. To be it just seemed to odd that those people would have her and not have killed her. In my mind I was thinking that she was coming up with a plot to secretly kill us all from the inside. It didn’t make any sense to me that she would still be alive. I guess I can just be careful about her and hope that my suspicions are wrong.

Once Matt made his way inside I was leaning my head against the wall tiredly as he spoke softly to Tommy. All I could here was something about Alaska and a home. Then he was at my side with soft hands he pulled me close and laid with me of the couch. I’m not sure that he wanted to move me, but he seemed quite happy with snuggling.

“I want you to do me a favor.” He whispered lightly, I nodded against his warm shoulder. “Don’t tell anyone where we are going, especially Boo.”

I smiled lightly. “Do you find it odd that she’s here too?” I felt his arms wrap tighter around me then a soft nod against the top of my head.

“You and I are moving the tip of Alaska, it’ll be cold and I hope we can adjust well. It’ll be just you and me, and Tommy is the only one besides Syn who will know where we are. He’s going to give Boo a different address and monitor it in case she is what we suspect. I don’t want to think so, but this day has already proved to be a mysterious one.” He explained, kissing the top of my head and then pulling away. “I know he gave you those major pain killers, but he is also going to drive us to the airport now. I’ll let you sleep on the plane but try to stay awake for now.”

I allowed him to take my hand and pull me close, packing with a slight quickness that almost made my head spin. I found myself giggling a little when I tripped onto him and found myself entangled in his arms.

“I think I shouldn’t have taken those pills. I wouldn’t have if I know we were going to be leaving. I’m sorry.” I apologized, giggling a little more when he kept one arm around me and then packed with the other. “Do I get to take my pillows?”

He laughed out loud and looked onto our bed. “Um, you can take as many pillows as you can fit into a suitcase. I’ll buy you a blanket when we get there.”

I smiled triumphantly and grabbed a suitcase. That’s what the guys walked it on, a tired me pitting on the lid of my suitcase because I could fit all of them in one I just couldn’t get it zipped.

“Johnny!” I whined, dragging him down and getting him to zip it up while I sat so it to hold it shut.

He accomplished what was needed and then kissed my forehead goodbye, telling me something about calling him in the morning so we can technically watch anime together still. Zachy told me to take my Gir Doll as my carry on so it wouldn’t get lost then he was forced to promise Matt that he wouldn’t drink. Syn on the other hand, he begged to come with us. I couldn’t bare the thought of knowing that Matt was leaving his best friend in the protection of me. I found myself begging to, after all besides Matt I would count Syn as one of my best friends. Matt of course agreed after constant begging and Syn found himself being stuck with me while Matt secretly told Tommy the directions to what I found out was a privet plane that only had a few people on it. Sadly, I learned some horrid news when the plane landed into the snowy town.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry guys, this has been done and i thought i posted it so i was waiting to get feedback before i started going to in detail into the next chapter >.< Recs would be greatly loves, as well as comments :)