Vampires

Starcaster.

"Your better fighters then you look." he smirked. I tightened my grip on his arms. He winced from pain.

"Who are you?" Mikey asked in his most brave voice. I was curious to know who this stranger was.

"Starcaster, mostly known as Bob Bryar and that's my real name, Gerard Way, Mikey Way and Frank Iero." I stared at him stunned and you glanced at me. How did he know our names? I was so careful!

"Well... Starcaster-"

"Bob, please." he smirked again.

"Fine, Bob, why are you following us, who do you work for?" questions tumbled out of my mouth before I could catch them. It sounded cliche like a murder mystery from a really corny movie made way back when.

"Well, I'm following you because obviously you know way to much for your own good and I'm no doubt working for The Caster Clan, who else?" of course, he had a Caster name? Him? Being named 'Star maker'?

"All we know is that Richard wants to take over the eastern side of the United States. Why should he care?" you asked curiously as you knelt down. Bob tried twisting free of my hold but he failed.

"And If I don't tell you?" he spat.

"We might just have to drain your blood, vampires blood is the purest substance we drink." I could feel Bob swallowing his fear.

"It's not Richard. He's expired, old, his methods are useless to us. He has always failed this clan. No, we have a new leader. A new bloodline has been introduced to The Caster Clan."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoyed that! Comment please?