Vampires

Stratocaster.

The name had sent shivers up and down my spine. Was it just me or was this whole clan named after guitars? Starcaster and now Strotocaster, the new blood. I could only picture a strong man with the most secretive eyes and a personality full of mystery and evil. I sat on top of Bob still and he continued to struggle. You looked into my eyes with worry and excitement. Why did you look so happy?

"Truthfully, I'm not here to rip you all to shreds. I want to help you." Bob said. I broke our gaze to look down at my hostage.

"Help us?" I asked. Bob did his best to nod.

"Why?" Mikey asked.

"Stratocaster is crazy! He wants to eliminate most of our clan, including me. I can't live solo, I have never done it. I need your help." he pleaded. You sighed and shifted your weight in your crouched position.

"Why us and not join some other solo's?"

"You guys are the largest group of solo's in the country. The Gothica Clan woud kill me on site for being another bloodline and another solo's want to stay solo."

"Mikey and I arn't even pure." you reminded him.

"You are still solo's with extraordinary life spans and supernatural strength. Besides, you wouldn't kill me." I glanced at you and caught your gaze.

"Your right Bob, we won't kill you but we will if you turn against us." I climbed off him and let the tall man rise and stretch.

"Welcome to our clan." I said. Still, who was Stratocaster and why did he want to eliminate his clan? Wouldn't he need them to help him take over?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the writers block! Updates will continue to be slow in this story and Fairy Dust, patience please! Comments?