Vampires

Dancing For Rain

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ (NEVER AGAIN) DON"T READ THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

Sleet was raining down on us and the car was filled with the pitter-patter of it. Only one of my rain wipers worked.... on the passenger side, so I was leaning into you struggling to see where I was going. I couldn't stop thinking about you in that maid outfit, the reason I know its you who wore it is because its meant for girls, what other guy has the curves you have. The fancy coat I wore was long and thank God it covered up mini Frankie who was clearly making a statement that you were turning me on a great deal.

Bobs hair.... what can I say? When he took off the towel and waited for our opinion we just stared at him. It was dark purple! He claimed it was brown but when he looked in the mirror... he could have woken up the neighbors with that scream.

Mikey remained quiet in the back seat beside Bob who was wearing a nice hat. I think he had to much sugar today.

"Don't we need code names?" he whined in the back.

"Yes, we need Caster names but I can't use mine." Bob gazed out at the stormy night.

"Uhhh...." I thought out loud. "Flamecaster." I said absentmindedly.

"Alright, Spiritcaster." Bob said. "Gerard, Mikey?"

"Aquacaster." Mikey giggled.

"Kisscaster." you whispered and glanced at me, butterflies flapped their tiny wings in my stomach.

"That should work." Bob interrupted.

Bob told me to take a dark road with many twists and turns. One of my headlights had gone out on the highway so it was very difficult to see where we were going. The houses along this road were large and mostly build of stone. Huge gateways eliminated by large lights blocked the path to the main building within. We passed fields of sad horses with tattered blankets on. They must be freezing. Finally we reached a part in the road where Bob told us to stop. It was on a sharp turn and steep slope.

"Now we wait."