Vampires

Scattered Pictures Lying On the Bedroom Floor

I was so nervous. What were you doing taking me to a bedroom alone? I want you, do you want me?

"I want to show you something." you say and smile. Please be your dick, please be your dick...

"What is it?" I try to steady my voice.

"You'll see." you laughed. Dick, dick, dick, dick... we walked into 'my' room and to the closet. You opened the door and pulled out a shoe box. Please be condoms? You sat on the floor and I followed. I crossed my legs as you opened the box, in it were a bunch of photographs, of you? Naked? Please God yes!

"What are they of?" I asked.

"Mikey." I nearly reeled back in disgust. Mikey naked? "You'll like these." you smiled and handed me a photo. It was tinted beige with age and in it was a little boy with big Harry Potter-like glasses and many teeth missing. He must have been 5 to 7, he was on a rocking horse naked and only wearing a cowboy hat.

"Thats Mikey?" you nodded laughing at my expression.

"Age 6, his big dream was to become a cowboy in a rodeo." I burst out laughing as I thought of Mikey riding a bull, not happening. You handed me another which was tinted beige but this one had two boys in it, Mikey and another with darker hair but those familiar hazel eyes.

"Is this you?" you nodded. "You looked so adorible! "

"I 'did'?" I looked up at your smirking face.

"Well, you were adorible but now your hot." I whispered. Fuck! Frank what are you saying!? My mind was screaming at me but I was talking with my body, my mind was shy and pissed me off.

"Oh really?" you smirked.

"Yeah really." I whispered back. We leaned in. Are you going to kiss me Gerard? Further and further until I could feel your sweet breath on my face.

"Then you would like something I have." you pulled away smirking. I was leaned in ready to kiss you now I just looked retarded, I blushed.

"What would that be?" my mind was taking over again. You dug into the box and mumbled to yourself as the old photographs became scattered on the bedroom floor. It took you a while but you produces a newer photo that wasn't so much beige but more colorful. It was you... younger but you. You handed it to me. Oh my God...
♠ ♠ ♠
HA! A cliffhanger!