Vampires

Friends

You sat in front of me with your fangs dropped. You were just like me! Muffin stood at attention watching the girl who cut her hand. You were just like me, holding in a secret and if you told the panalty could be death. Now I know the pills you were taking. They let you eat human food and not get sick but you still needed blood in order to survive. Muffin wasn't a blood hound, being named after being bred by vampires. I don't understand why she's so drawn to the scent of blood unless... you glanced over at my and your pupils turned like a cats and you hissed at me. I hissed at you two and I could feel my pupils doing the same yours did. We were just shocked that we learned we were the same. Also it was dangerous. You could be out to kill me and I think you thought the same way about me. Muffin began to strain at the leash until it broke and she was free. She ran around Starbucks barking, drawing attention away from us. You have her trained well. McFly wanted to play to but I glanced at him almost mentaly telling him to keep quiet. You brought your face close to mine and I did the same. It looked as though we would kiss and we did. A short peck like a dog sniffing another dogs ass. Same thing but more civilized. I pulled away first and I looked into your eyes that went back to normal. I smiled at you and you smiled back. I have a friend now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short.