Waking Up with Headaches

Empty Apartment

(Lily‘s P.O.V.)

After Alex made proper fool of himself trying to get us into the night club, Audrey got us in. Because of course she knows every fucking person in this city! She is so perfect it’s annoying sometimes.

Zack and Alex told us that Jack was sick and didn’t feel like going. I felt a bit bad for the kid. Kara and I planned to go on a hunt for soup in the morning than go check up on him.

Once we were inside everyone branched out to different areas. Holding on tightly to Matt hand as we entered the sea of people, I started lose my grip on him. A drunken idiot tumbled over our arms breaking me away from Matt. A wave of people crowded around the fallen man and Matt’s face disappeared with the others.

People danced crazily around me as I let myself be shoved from side to side. Finally I pushed myself out of the crowd finding myself at the long glass bar. Bright light caught my eye’s attention as I saw people holding up small shot glass with fire hovering over the clear liquid.

“Here, on the house” the barterer said with a wink placing a flaming drink in front of me. I had no clue what to do with it. I turned back to the group with the same drinks but they were gone with the drinks bottom up on the shiny black top.

A gentle hand came over my shoulder as I found the friendly face “Nervous?” Alex asked as he called the barterer over. I nodded shyly till holding the drink. “That‘s fine. I‘ll take one with you.” He smiled before ordering the small shot.

We held the tiny shot glass in our finger tips tapping them gently together. We quickly blow the flames away and let the bitter vodka burn sweetly drop our throats. “Cheers!” Alex said with a sour face reacting to the toxic drink. “Listen if Matt does something he shouldn‘t tonight just tell me!” He said rubbing the top of my head messing up my hair. Alex was like my brother in a way. He was crazy and fun loving but I wasn’t nervous around him. He was like a best friend to me, he cared. The singer had a heart.

“Hey there you are!” Matt said kissing the top of my head and lacing his finger with mine “Are you ready for your surprise?” He smiled

“Of course!” I smiled as he pulled me back in the crowd. We stopped for a second so Alex could whisper something to Matt. I waited and then Matt pulled me outside to the cool night air. Keeping a tighter hold on me this time Matt made his way to the front doors.

The sun had gone down and the street lights shined off the dark spring frost roads. I wish I could tell you that hot chocolate and fresh cut flowers were in the air but it smelt like cigars and a mix of Chinese food outside.

Matt pulled me in front of his chest wrapping an arm my waist and covering my eyes. I giggled as he carefully lead me down the street. “Come on, Matty! Let me see!”

“I thought you are supposed to trust the person you‘re in love with!” I could only picture the smirk across his lips right now. He squeezed me tightly kissing the top of my hair.

“I do trust you!” I added hitting him in the shoulder “Please just let me see!” I whined

“No, I can not do that!” He said turning around a street corner “Do you remember when you first moved to the lovely state of Maryland? And I got a text from you that Friday night. I was so happy, I had a crush on you and was so nervous to ask for your number! So I knew I would make my move on you at the party. Even after I knew I couldn‘t have you and I miss my chance, I had to try even harder. Then the night we got to really kiss, I knew I was truly in love with you.” My heart felt warm as pink splashed across my cheeks. Matt stopped me finally and uncovered my eyes “That is why I could never let myself forgot to make everything up you.”

A white carriage with a gray horse in front of it waiting to pull us. I squeak a little as I almost took Matt out with a death grip hug. He pulled me into the snowy carriage as we sat on the ruby red seats and headed off to the closest thing there is to a forest in the city, the park.

I snuggled into Matt’s arms was he pulled a heavy blanket on top of us. I wrapped our hands together under the soft wool. We started to talk about the everything. Small things to big things like kid names. Then Matt stopped the list of kids‘ names “So I got some good and bad news which do you want first?”

“Bad”

He sighed snuggling me into as close as he could, “Since I am just waiting for school to end now. I went to the adoption center to find out where Claire is, and she is in a foster home.” I was about to cheer him up till he stopped me “The good news is it‘s a temp-home and I can still try to adopt her when school ends.”

“That‘s great Matty!” I shouted squeezing him tightly “So is that your plan when we finally get out?”

He nodded “Sort of. I have almost enough money to buy an apartment big enough for Abby, Kayla, and I. And hopefully you and Clarie?” He smiled looking up me “If you want to that is? I understand that it is a lot of people but-”

“I want too!” I cut him off smiling cheek to cheek “I love you Matt. Why wouldn‘t I?” He didn’t answer but pressed his lips lightly on top of mine. I kissed back gently pulling lightly onto his shirt.

~~~~~

It was almost midnight by the time we were outside the hotel door. I had been cuddling under Matt’s arm without a care in the world. When Matt unlocked the hotel door I waited for him to close the door before I pressed my lips hardly to his.

Without another thought he did the same as he wrapped his arms around my waist. Tumbling over each others feet we fell onto the bed giggling onto our breathes. Hearts racing together in the same rhyme. Curling my finger over the bottom of his shirt it made its way to the floor, along with the rest of our clothes.

His kisses lingered down my neck as I nervously held in the moans “Condom” I mumbled before we started to get to carried away. He nodded and reached for the night stand pulling out the plastic wrapping square. I awkwardly giggled under the pressure.

He gave me a devilish smile in the dark light then began to kiss me again. Becoming much closer he push into me softly at first. My back began to arch in a loving pressure as he found the spot. All the moans I had been holding in came out. He continued to copy each action making the next better then the last. I kissed messily on his neck as his hips pressed on mine.

Finally he rolled off leaving his arms me. Panting with lost of energy he curled me into his side kissing the back of my neck softly as we fell asleep.

~~~~~

I woke up the next morning alone in the messy bed. I pulled the sheet off with my body and explored the room for a sign of where Matt could be but, nothing. As I opened my bag for some fresh clothes a piece of paper fell the top. Reading over the words carefully as I tried to dress myself at the same time.

‘Sorry Tigerlily, Rian called me and asked me to go to their meeting with them for Jack. I guess he still is not feeling well and stayed back in his room. I will call you after noon and check up. Love you.’ I cursed under my breath as I finished getting dressed. Finding my phone I called Kara and told her to met me in the lobby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Empty Apartment- Yellowcard

Okay first thing is first, I just learned Katie is the name of one of Zack's real girlfriends. This is not that Katie, this is my Katie. I got the name from the song Miserable At Best(Mayday Parade) Also sorry that the sex scene is short but Matt and Lily are moving in together?!?!

I am still not positive if I will do a sequel but I will let you know when I make my mind up. There is still a lot to come and it may or may not be fun so I need your help... COMMENT! MESSAGE ME! ANYTHING! I read a lot of stories, feels free to share yours with me! I will check them out!

Here is one I checked out and think is off to a great start! http://stories.mibba.com/read/433467/Return-The-Favor/