Waking Up with Headaches

I Don't Like You

(Lily's P.O.V.)

My mom was gone at work and didn't get home till 5 so I called Jack and told him to come over here instead.

He said he was on his way.

I unpacked things quickly so I didn't look like a box lady. I have to box of just CDs and three boxes of everything else.

My room was half the size of my old one of I lost half my stuff. It had dark purple walls (already covered with band posters and dream catchers) and dark wood floors.

I changed into pj bottoms and a hoodie right before I heard Jack knocking at the door.

I opened the door and he pulled me into his arms kissing my forehead.

"Hello to you too" I giggled

"Sorry I just stressed and wanted to show you how much I like you."

I blushed. He pecked my lips and I showed him around.

"And this is my room. Boxes and all!" I said entering my room and sitting on the bed.

"You have a pretty cool room babe." He said super close to me and looking down at me.

I sat up and looked straight up resting my chin at the bottom of his neck.

He gave me a quick kiss and pushed me back down on the bed.

"You jerk!" I said falling down.

"You're so tiny! I feel like a giraffe!" He said pulling me back to my feet.

"You aren't a giraffe. You're my Jack Rabbit!" I said wrapping my arms around him and standing on my tippy toes to kiss him.

He wrapping his arms around my back holding my rib cage up and started kissing my collar bone.

"Jack, what are we?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"You said you want to tell the guys but, I don't think you have and I don't think you will."

He loosened his grip around me and looked down.

"Kara also told me that Julia never dated you. You told me you dated for a month."

He opened his mouth but, nothing could find it's way out.

"When you told me you liked me in the e.r., was that a lie too?"

"Yes, that was a lie." he finally spit something out.

My heart dropped and I wanted to cry.

"It was all a lie. Julia and dated for six months and no one knew that is why I broke up with her. I was sicking of hiding with her. I don't want to tell the guys about us. And I don't like you."

My heart dropped again but, more this time harder and faster. I could feel a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Lily I don't like!" He said with a giggle wiping the tear off my cheek, "I think I love you."

I looked back up at him and smiled.

"I love you too." I said till fighting tears. He started kissing me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He lifted me up and laid on the bed so I would fall on top of him.

"Wait, why don't you want to tell them?"

"Because, I can't be with girls around them. Rian and Zack make them feel awkward and I feel like a dick. I just don't tell them I have a girlfriend."

"You fucking hypocrite!" I yelled with a dropped jaw. I got off him and started walking out.

"I'm not hypocrite." He said grasping my hand a stopping me.

"Yes you are! You broke up with Julia for doing the same thing you're trying to do doing to me!"

He was silent again. I felt my heart shatter.

"I don't want to be a secret as much as you do Jack!" I felt my eyes starting to water again but, this time with pain.

"Babe-"

"I think you should leave Jack." I stopped him "and forget what happened between us."

I pulled my hand back and watched him walk out. Once he got outside and closed and locked the door.

I wasn't strong to leave the door. I sat leaning next to it secretly hoping he was doing the same and wanting for the right time to knock again.

(Jack's P.O.V.)

I started walking away wishing I could restart the day. She is the first girl I ever told I love. And I fucked up right after I said it.

Tears fell from my eyes and I could not blame them. I wouldn't want to hang out with a sad snack like me.

I came upon Rian's house. The band was there with Alex. I didn't care if they saw me crying and walked in. No one was home but, I could hear them downstairs in the basement.

I walked down. They were in the middle of the song when Rian notice I was there.

"Hey Jac-" He stopped playing. Soon Alex and Zack stopped too "Dude you're crying. What happened?"

I didn't say anything I just wiped my tears into my sleeve and sat on the couch.

"What happened kiddo? I've never seen you like this?" said Zack.

I still was fighting to hold back tears.

"Jack," I looked up to see what Alex was going to say, "Was it Lily?"

I burst. I couldn't help but to cry at her name.

"I went over to her house. And when I told her I loved her and came clean. She called me a hypocrite and said to forget everything and to leave!"

"I'm missing something. You never tell anyone you love them. What did I miss?" Rian pointed out

"I'll fill you two in later." Alex said.

I emptied my eyes till my cheeks were wet and sore from holding in my cries for help. Alex took Rian and Zack out of the room to fill them in.

I cleared off my cheeks and fixed myself up before they came back in.

"Jack you're staying here tonight." said Rian coming back in to the room with the group

"We are all staying here tonight." added Zack

"You guys are not babysitting me!"

"Barakat," I turned to Alex who pulled up his sleeve a little to show me the scars on his shaking hand, "If you don't stay for yourself stay for me. Please"

I looked at Zack and Rian who didn't even notice the scars.

"Damn it Gaskarth! Fine!" I told him by the arm and pulled his sleeve back down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short. And crappy like always. Sorry. :c