I'm A Walking Disaster, They Told You To Stay Away

Footsy

As I slipped into a deep sleep my mind wonders. I remember my first memory with Jack. He was a puny kid, but he never let anyone pick on him. I was truly honored to have him as my cousin. We were at some local mall. Aunt Joyce told us we could only play on the playground for 10 minutes. Boy, did we make those 10 minutes count! We made sure that we experienced everything the playground had to offer. It seemed like a life or death situation if didn’t even play on one thing. We started on what looked like a miniature Pirate Ship. It was pretty dang awesome .We sailed the seven seas! We made sure we looked out for the sharks. Suddenly the sharks attacked our boat. We jumped off our sinking ship on to the Space Ship. We called Houston to make sure it was okay to blast off; all was clear. We take off, zooming at 700 miles per hour into space. Jack and I put on our suits and bounce over to the horses. We strip our suits and take off. Just as our horses hit top speed, our mother’s come over to get us. That was a fun day. I enjoyed just being with Jack. There’s so much good in him that all the bad things that invade your brain vanish when you’re with him.

I snapped awake. I look around to make sure no one is in here. I calm my breathing. Jack must have dropped something. I grab my phone, 12:58. Wow, I slept more than I usually do. I throw my legs over the side of the bed. I hear a soft knock. I turn to see Alex walking in.

“I figured you’d have a killer hang-over,” he said handing me aspirin and water. I took it, realizing I did have a terrible headache.

“Thanks,” I smile and swallow the pills.

“Anytime! Jack made food, let’s eat,” Alex yelled jumping up. He walked out of the room. I stood up and followed.

“GOOD MORNING!” Jack yelled wrapping his arms around me. I returned the hug the best I could. “I’m so happy to see you! I’ve made us a nice blood cluttering meal!” he smiled and handed me a plate. There were French fries, cheese sticks and a cheeseburger. I didn’t object and took my plate.

We all sat down at the kitchen table. Alex and Jack talked while I observed Alex. This kid was graceful. He looked like someone of noble birth, like a prince. I smiled. I tried not to make it obvious that I was checking him out. He’s just too hard not to look at. He glances at me and I look away. I can’t get attached to anyone. I must stay on track. I feel a small kick on my leg. Alex cracks a smile at me and looks away. I felt another kick, this time I strike back. Instead of kicking back, he wraps his leg around mine. I can’t help but smile. Maybe it’ll be nothing serious, but who said a fling wouldn’t be fun?
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short, I know. But I plan writing a chapter a day! So I have a lot of homework! So here's a little something:)