Status: finished

Skiree: The Demon Wars

Nmara's Power

Snakeion landed and let out a roar of laughter then slammed Skiree's limp body into the ground and said "all dragons of Lordoris your champion has failed you gaze now apon your crushed hopes and dreams and bow before your new master". Shatterix pushed threw a mixed mass of demons and dragons and looked at Skiree a fine slice had been cut into her neck it was indeed the killing blow but Shatterix layed down next to her and said "Skiree you did your best thats all that matters". Then he kissed her forehead and turned away Snakeion laughed and said "ah yes you red welpling must be the son of Raptorix and Ranth my former self was defeated by them as I remember". Shatterix looked at him and glared "I have nothing to say to you monster". Snakeion's grin turned to a frown of anger "so you still cling to hope even when yout last chance at stopping me failed". Shatterix cracked his neck and looked at all the dragons around him then said "we are alive we can still fight and we will continue to fight agenst you Snakeion for you are a dark spirit and we dragons are good at killing evil spirits". Raptorix pushed forward and nodded at Shatterix and looked at Skiree's body a sad look appered on his face then he said "indeed we are". Shatterix gave another look around and his voice picked up "YEAH WE LOST HERE TONIGHT BUT WHOS TO SAY WERE DONE FIGHTING JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE NO MAGIC WEAPION TO AID US WE ARE DRAGONS NOT FOOLS WE MUST CLING TO HOPE CAUSE THATS WHAT BEING A DRAGON IS ABOUT". Then he looked Snakeion dead in the eyes "and I wont let Skiree's death be in vain". Then Nmara stepped forward and stood next to him she looked at Skiree's body and sniffed it then laughed playfully "I think Snakeion has gotten alittle carried away". Snakeion snarled at her and said "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ABOMITATION"? Nmara stepped forward and leaned her head on Skiree's then her horns began to glow white Skiree's body then started riseing up into the air and a bright flash of light could be seen. Skiree's eyes opened and a female's voice rang out "PURE ONE YOU HAVE AIDDED ME IN MY QUEST TO DESTROY THE DARK ONE NOW COMPLETE MY QUEST LIVE ONCE MORE". Then the light vanished and all of Skiree's wounds healed however her eyes were bright white insteed of the normal green eyes she normally had. Snakeion let out a hiss of rage then fired a shadow beam at her. Skiree smiled and a barrior made of pure light wrapped around her and blocked the shadow beam. Then she landed and looked at Nmara "thank you friend please treat Shatterix well and get him to safty I have something I must finish". Nmara nodded and all the dragons and demons began leaveing the city.....